Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC54 "The Steadhelm bakery" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[blockquote]
Cell name: Steadhelm54.
Claim Difficulty: Easy-Medium.
NPC's: 2.
Race: Imperial and Dunmer.
Class: Middle.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the interior building in the cell Steadhelm54. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v3.18 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat (3), sleep, one drink and/or read package.

Background.

The Steadhelm bakery.
The owner sells the ST bread types (Ingredient>>ST>>StIngrBreadCommon/Dark/White).

Middle: Mostly middle class furniture with some (MiscItem>>ST>>Dunmer>>MiddleClass) redware objects.
You can't use rich objects.

Use the ST Imperial tapestries (Static>>ST>>Furniture>>Imperial>>Tapestry)
I would like to do this, if it is still available.
Have fun and welcome to ST! Smile

EDIT
Steadhelm uses mostly vanilla Imperial objects, except for the objects mentioned in the OP. It's fine to add some Dunmer stuff (ST) because one of the NPC's is Dunmer.
For some reason I am missing the St bread files plus some other files as well, all I get is exclamation marks. I am using v3.22. I removed all other St mods from data files. Although I didn't try to remove all the textures/meshes/etc.
I tried to apply the patch, it said it didn't need it or couldn't find it so I browsed and found it and it said it was successfully updated. But there was still no bread, or other items when placed in render window. Is there something else I should be doing? Is there something that can be done to correct this?
Hi Trebor, welcome! Smile

Did you receive a PM with instructions about the data files?
Yes, sorry, I didn't even think to look there. Downloading now, Thank you.
Oooh! Someone born in the same year as me working on my favourite area of ST....welcome :goodjob:
I am almost finished with the bakery. I still need somewhere for the npc to go and do on sat morning 8-3, I was thinking going to visit someone?, but am unsure of who it could be? and sat afternoon 2-6. I was thinking of a tavern for the afternoon spot, but am not sure of which one I should send her to. She is a very old Redoran Dark Elf.
If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I have her going to the Steadhelm Chapel on sun morn. Thank You

Other then that all that remains is some Dialogue.

P.S. Thank You Isben
Thanks for the update. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by trebor197676
I am almost finished with the bakery. I still need somewhere for the npc to go and do on sat morning 8-3, I was thinking going to visit someone?, but am unsure of who it could be?
You could send her to one of the shops e.g. Steadhelm14 or 21.

Quote:Originally posted by trebor197676
...and sat afternoon 2-6. I was thinking of a tavern for the afternoon spot...
The restaurant (Steadhelm08) needs a customer.

FYI
You can't use chairs that have persistent ref. checked (used by other AI packs).
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
The restaurant (Steadhelm08) needs a customer.

I think it would be cool to have her meet up with a male friend, particularly if that male friend is of some other race and perhaps a little ill-matched in terms of the age gap too. It might produce a few interesting rumours. =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6