Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tsaesci "Feet"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes the Tsesci will be playable. I believe the only race we had planned to not relase a playable version of is the Kamal.
Another idea for the tail:
The new Siren/Triton mod inspered me to this:
When the Tsaesci walks, his upper body moves like a normal race.
But, his lower body is a tail wich moves like the swimming animation of the Siren/Triton
Can it be done that way?
I don't know. I did release a sample tsaesci with feet awhile back, we can take that and experiment and see how it works. Want to give it a try?
Me? I can't mod sorry, i can only make a pink tea-cup in Gmax, lol Big Grin
I'm not real good modding either. Maybe someone else can tackle this idea.
The second in command cant mod? That's weird. Anyway, i'll give it a go but i don't have much experience with animations.

EDIT: I've tried a bit on the anim but the swimming motion is 1 entire file hence legs will only move if arms move too. It's easier just to keep the tail as a mesh attached to corrsponding body nodes. Animations arent really needed. In short, for tsaesci tails, we need a mesh that goes down the feet and behind like a tail. If rigged to appropriate nodes, the tail will move with the body's natural movement.
In Englsih? You CAN or you CAN'T do it? lol
One question: If we give the Tsaesci tails, can u still "deadly-reflex" them then?
Hope so.... Big Grin
If we do what exilehunter suggests, nothing in combat would be affected.

As to how I became second in command...well I just sort of fell into the role. :lmao: Probably because of my ability to keep the forums going, brainstorm and write.
in simplifies terms, yes, you can but its ridiculously hard and the effect you get is not worth it. i'm not sure about deadly reflex since i dont use it. but if deadly reflex severs legs from the body, odds are tail will be severed from body. if 1 leg gets severed (if its possible), then i dont think it'll work.

As ysne says, things are a heck of alot easier with a jus ta simple tail mesh and no extra animations.
Pages: 1 2 3