Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tsaesci-fication anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have received word from edocsil that he has a tsaesci and a tsaesci-half race work in progress. Here's his reply when I asked about the model:

"When I get it where I like it it will be a modder's resource so anyone will be welcome to it. It will be a race and not a creature just so you know. I'm going to make a thread when I get it closer to what I like so be looking for that. But I will keep you updated. I would be honored for it to be used in a mod like that!"

I'll see if I can get more details.
Quote:Originally posted by exilehunter
I have received word from edocsil that he has a tsaesci and a tsaesci-half race work in progress. Here's his reply when I asked about the model:

"When I get it where I like it it will be a modder's resource so anyone will be welcome to it. It will be a race and not a creature just so you know. I'm going to make a thread when I get it closer to what I like so be looking for that. But I will keep you updated. I would be honored for it to be used in a mod like that!"

I'll see if I can get more details.

This is really exciting news!!! :bananarock:
Here's a pic of the half tsaesci race- http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/bch...ci_WIP.jpg
edocsil is currently making the tails for the full tsaesci race.
I think that looks awesome. Thanks for posting it here.
I must agree. :goodjob:
Good to see you back Marcus. :bananarock:
Hey all! Glad to see you like the half-Tsaesci!

The full blooded Tsaesci will look much different with a snake tail instead of legs and hopefully a head that looks much more like a snake head. I already have the snake tail 'legs' made but having them made and getting them to look right will be a whole other ordeal. Hopefully I will be able to make it look right Smile

When I get further along there will be a thread at the official forums but if I remember, I will try and post one here as well for ya.
I look forward to seeing it Edoscil. Welcome to the forum and thanks for dropping in.
Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
I look forward to seeing it Edoscil. Welcome to the forum and thanks for dropping in.

No problem! I actually have lurked all of these forums for a looong time though I haven't posted much. If you have any specific ideas or sketches as to what you want the things to look like, just fire em away. Not sure if the tail part can change much though as it will have to look good while 'walking' but I am going to try my best to make it as legit as possible!
I would be surprised if you could change the animation very much. I think it will be a great race.

If you need help with classes or attributes or anything please let us know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4