Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tsaesci-fication anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Edocsil, i will now officially add you to my Pantheon of pants-pwning Spore gods!!
I think i'm gonna make a Tsaesci race in spore to show you guys what i think it would look like
oh yeah, and Edocsil, could you please look at my "creatures of akavir" topic and tell me if you "full" Tsaesci look like my Asassin? If they don't can you make them look like that please?! Big Grin :bananarock:
Quote:Originally posted by Shiver-Tail
Edocsil, I will now officially add you to my Pantheon of pants-pwning Spore gods!!
I think i'm gonna make a Tsaesci race in spore to show you guys what I think it would look like
oh yeah, and Edocsil, could you please look at my "creatures of akavir" topic and tell me if you "full" Tsaesci look like my Asassin? If they don't can you make them look like that please?! Big Grin :bananarock:

Hahadon't go crazy just yet.. the final product will tell. Anyway, since I am keeping progress mostly a secret, please don't go spreading all this around guys Smile

But here is a new WIP picture in blender. I still need to adjut the lower body model and I haven't even started on the head yet but here it is. Needs some UV adjusting.

[Image: tsaesci.jpg]

As to your sketch, not sure if the head will look quite like that, but I do plan to make it look serpentish Smile
Big GrinThat is Beautifull!
Can not wait to test it!
dude... thats' roflmaomfglololulz!!!
Ysne invite this guy into the team, he's one in a million!!
:bananarock: :banana:
as with the head: i trust you, if you say it'll look serpentish, i think it's gonna rock the roof off my house, but please give him long ears and NO (f***ing) nose, snakes don't have a nose they have holes in their lips.
man, thats looking damn sweet Big Grin have you seen Adanorcil's Tsaesci race for Morrowind? it might provide good inspiration.
Quote:Originally posted by Shiver-Tail
dude... thats' roflmaomfglololulz!!!
Ysne invite this guy into the team, he's one in a million!!
:bananarock: :banana:
as with the head: I trust you, if you say it'll look serpentish, I think it's gonna rock the roof off my house, but please give him long ears and NO (f***ing) nose, snakes don't have a nose they have holes in their lips.

If you need a formal invitation Edoscil, please do join us. Those models are so great. We will not distribute anything. Mums the word.
Did some musings on the head. I had a really fantastic looking thing until I remembered this was a playable race. I'm not quite sure how heads work exactly, in terms of it talking and being able to be manipulated with the facegen in Oblivion. So, I took a more conservative route and went with the following. However, I am going to look into heads a bit more and see exactly how they work because I had a great look to it before so we will see.

[Image: tsaesci_head_musings.jpg]
Good news. I think I just found out that I will be able to do my original idea no problem as long as I don't add or change verts in the original head mesh... just move them. This means I should be able to do my original idea without having to shell out $300 for Facegen to generate my own setup.

Now if only I hadn't deleted it when I had it...

Oh well. But yeah. This ugly version (above) should be gone Smile
Oh,the head is really cool like the body Smile
That side view begins to look like my concept!!! can you add teeth and retexture it's cheeks to make it look like he has a big mouth? If it didn't have a chin, it would be PERFECT, only ears and teeth!
Big Grin
The front view looks... disturbing. it has a strange effect on my mind when i look at it. ?(
Pages: 1 2 3 4