Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Neilious's Dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
That is so cool. I have a book! Great work with the Daedric font. :goodjob:

BTW, im still working on that quest. I had some stuff to do tonight so I didn't have any time until now.
Thanks guys.

noremorse: I'll definetely look into distorting the straight lines a bit, thanks for the link.

Caligula Superfly: No rush. Some ideas benefit from stewing in one's head for a bit Smile
Very nice story.I can almost image the Daedra gate opening, the armies marching.. excellent! keep up the good work!
[Image: thumb_Razorwing_Neilious_Dream_scr2.jpg]

That's how far I could take it. I made the lock is less blocky, added a few water stains, and some torn paper sticking out.
Looks quite nice RW! :goodjob: The water stains look like they're supposed to be rings from a glass or cup. I think they should be bigger. I think you should use a different texture for the torn paper too. Otherwise, it looks great! :bananarock:
Sounds smokin. Made me wonder if this could have a further twist down the line with a retellin of the story from a Daedra's point of view in a second book, and they might succeed in the conquest by some foul stratagem that only becomes apparent after the end of your first book?

Add in an actual 'dream quest' mod type experience in which you then become one of the participants, with the object to foil the daedra totally?
Hey noremorse!You are my hero!I always needed these tutorials. :yes:
Quote:Originally posted by horodnicdragos
Hey noremorse!You are my hero!I always needed these tutorials. :yes:

Wink Any time I ever need anything, the first place I check is google. Another good place to go (also found on google) is Pixel2Life.com

Quote:Add in an actual 'dream quest' mod type experience in which you then become one of the participants, with the object to foil the daedra totally?

I kind of like the dream quest idea, also. :yes:
Updated.
I noticed you had changed your book title in the related quest thread so I edited the model. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4