Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Promos - Threads, Webs & Links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Well, I actually use http://www.blogger.com for RL work but I can't imagine it could be made entirely as desired.

(Scuttles off to check out wordpress). Oooh, yes, that looks very do-able. It looks like we can link up youtube vids, various pics, blogs and even some of your own music if you wish...and it looks like one of my favourite artists (Morcheeba) have their own website constructed through this...that's recommendation enough for me! Big Grin

I've heard of the site before but never checked it out. It's not free, by any chance, is it?
I use webhostingpad.com, am paying about 2$ a month for unlimited everything (on a 3 year contract).

Wordpress is indeed free, and excellent. While its already very usable in just blog form, it can be entirely reconfigured to be a 'normal' looking website. Its also ridiculously easy to use (though I personally still prefer strait up XHTML/CSS for website stuff).
Webhostingpad has some decent prices for long contracts, and $4/month for 1 year isn't bad. I'm not entirely sure on their business practices, however. Attempting to leave while signing up earns you a discount and that strikes me as a bit dishonest.

In any case, "blackmarsh.com" is taken, but .org or .net are both available, as well as many of the other variations.

It's your call, IG. I just work here.

Edit: Also, this is http://www.black-marsh.com/. I say we totally steal their design.
Quote:Originally posted by Xae
Edit: Also, this is http://www.black-marsh.com/. I say we totally steal their design.

GODDAMN! YEAH! Puppies always sell things..... Wink And that design kicks ass!

Hmm, I'd say we're more of a .net project. But .org sounds better to me. Oh, the agony of choice!

Let's have blackmarsh.org so we emphasise the team ethic. So....wordpress then?
blackmarsh.org using wordpress sounds solid to me.
Then, verily, so shall it be.... :yes:
I uploaded the latest pics for Soulrest city. These are available to team members only and the password can be sent via PM. Visit the location noted in the newly updated OP and click on the link. It's best to hit the slideshow button and just let Soulrest glee happen to you... =)
Mm, I like Soulrest. The slideshow was good length for listening to the two public tracks while watching.

Then it's just about time for a beta region teaser trailer to show off some geography?
Wow, that city is looking spectacular. No wonder those pics are under lock n' key.. Wink

Koniption
Quote:Originally posted by Xae
Then it's just about time for a beta region teaser trailer to show off some geography?

Yeah, I've been meaning to do that for a while. It's just that Oblivion moves really slow for me (it's my PC) so I'd struggle to get the footage. It's worth knowing that stuff like the pirate's cove, 'Guar and Peace', the approach to the city, the docks and the beach aren't featured yet here....and there's stuff like IS's interiors to come, the Sload owner of the 'Corals and Coronets' and Soulrest Mansion. =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9