Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Skyrim for oblivion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hullo! Long time no see. Two years, in fact, if I'm right with my math? Anyway... I feel like a dick for abandoning all of you. And, looking back at some of my old work, I realize I could have touched it up quite a lot.

What happened was that school, responsibility, and vacation planning all hit at the same time. And I put SfO on hold... Then I forgot about it. And now it's not coming...

Again, Psycotic, Alistair, The Old Ye Bard, Smokindan, Siegfried, others... I'm sorry.

Is there any possibility Skyrim shall be revived?
Quote:Originally posted by Karzan
Again, Psycotic, Alistair, The Old Ye Bard, Smokindan, Siegfried, others... I'm sorry.
That's fine, we all abandoned it eventually.

I doubt it will ever be revived, I don't have any plans to at least (though if it were revived I might chip in a bit). For me though, I've just about had my fill of pine trees and snow.
Are pine trees and snow really all that are in Skygrim? How about city streets? Rocky hills? High, cliff faces that we can see from far away.. (and fall off of from up close...) Ice Caves! No?

<Wants to revive it, but has no modding skills.>
Siegfried or Alasdair,can i use the concepts of Skyrim for my mod?

Thx,

`Senten
Yes, you can use the concepts from our mod in yours. I don't see any problem with that.

@Karzan: Skyrim had all those things. TBH I thought our Skyrim mod could have actually done with a few more snowy pine forests...

Anyway I may not be able to reply for a while because my landlord sucks and BT is evil. :poorme:
But you would not be willing to revive this mod?
imo reviving it would just be irresponsible. there is not enough interest in something like this and people would be better off trying to help out teams that are still alive.
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
imo reviving it would just be irresponsible. there is not enough interest in something like this and people would be better off trying to help out teams that are still alive.

Lady N and I don't see eye to eye on everything, but I think she is correct in her opinion on this one. As time goes on, the community gets smaller and smaller.
Alasdair@

how are those resources comming along?
I had to stay in my flat for longer than I expected in order to get our phone line set up. However I just arrived back home today, so I should be able to get everything uploaded this week.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11