Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Skyrim for oblivion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Does anyone even have the Gandrung Caverns file? I would much like to have it because it's a nice-looking dungeon that I'd hate to go to waste.
Gandrung Caverns was merged to the master so I do have it. Smile It was one of the caverns I made, so I'm planning on using it myself. However i'll still let you have it if you want it - it just won't be unique in your mod.

Quote:Alasdair, do you still have the tile-able version of Cow1787's palisade set??
Yes, I still have that. I'll upload it soon.
great, i had a look at the old palisade, and it was very hard to work with.
Mr_siika has released a much more functional palisade tileset. Go ahead and download that from TESnexus, you'll be happier with that one i think.
Thanks, Alasdair. Big Grin
I know that there is about 5 different paliside sets. but i really want the one made my you and cow
Pardon me, Alasdair, but I can't find Gandrung Caverns in the Skyrim Resource Master.esm. Was there another master file you were refering to?
It was renamed to Goldwine caverns when it was moved from Solstheim to Skyrim.

Apologies for not uploading this stuff yet, I'll see if I can get it up here tomorrow.
Oh, I see. Alrighty then. Thanks again Wink
Hey skyrim guys it would be good(If you can) Help out in the akavir project we need some people good at the CS + Who are good at building regions and really anyone would be useful so just give it a thought and report back,Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11