Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Clutter Advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yes i tend to do the same alot, with Crtl+D it makes the dupe items in the exact same place so i got Ctrl+C then move to my desired location and Ctrl+V press F, position where i want it and I saved alot of time. We should make a note of this for new modders who are noobs so they dont waste time (like me!)

Going all good good to c u well and safe after holi's
Thanks Nero. It was a nice little break and considering the fact that everyone in the South of the UK cannot get any flights at all due to the snow over here, it was quite lucky for us to get out of the country at all.

I agree about making people aware of this. It's a crucial trick and can take some of the tedium out of modding. I updated the OP with a reference to that post in the 'IMPORTANT TIPS' section. :check:
your the man IG!
I heard about those snow storms acctually bad huh? but not as bad as Southern California I think. All that mud flooding and hardening. or was it South Carolina. But oh well. Anywho where'd you go for holi's?

I think alot of new modders will find that helpful, so when one of them signs up and posts at 'new modders strat here" then we should direct them to thst page for good measure.

Also, while your at it, could you add to that thread that people need to unpack the .bsa files once downloaded with bsacommand and murge them with their original meshes and textures.

cheers
NR
I think the clutters advice is quite clear enough tbh. When someone joins who really intends to mod then I'm liable to let them know about this anyway, even if they don't find it for themselves.

And the bsa option is a good one...although not needed as long as you amend the .ini files as sandor advises. Nevertheless, despite taking up lots of space, I actually prefer to work with folders because it helps my administration.

...it was just a quick 3 night-holiday over to Holland and Germany. I needed it because I've got a lot of RL to do.
oh okay cause i was looking at another claim for ST not BM and he sent me a thing to read and i have to change the .ini but i think unpacking is easier for me as that is not my expertise change .ini's.

Nice, Holland and Germany Did u see the berlin wall?
If you don't want errors to show can't you CTRL-C then CTRL-V into place?
That what I usually do. Correct me if I am wrong.

EDIT: I didn't read your post through. my bad.
no your not at all wrong, that is what i use and i have had no problem at all with it. only thing is you cant manually change multiple items if you copy them .

By manually i mean you can't go into a refrence window for multiple items and type in an 'X" position rather then clicking the up botton. But u r a hundred percent right their.

Maybe CS 1.3 will let u create little packs of items so u can drop them in to gether from object window and can manually change the refrence of the pack
I probaly just mind Spotted Owl u there but oh well

blue[/hr]

Edited to remove profanity.
-AIP
Quote:Originally posted by Nero
no your not at all wrong, that is what I use and I have had no problem at all with it. only thing is you cant manually change multiple items if you copy them .

By manually I mean you can't go into a refrence window for multiple items and type in an 'X" position rather then clicking the up botton. But u r a hundred percent right their.

Maybe CS 1.3 will let u create little packs of items so u can drop them in to gether from object window and can manually change the refrence of the pack
I probably just mind owneded u there but oh well

blue[/hr]

Edited to remove profanity.
-AIP

I see,
I know what you mean there. Smile
I doubt Bethesda will update the CS from 1.2. before TESV...
Unless they realease the source code which means we can fix all the issues!
ImpatientFan, do you thinkl I'll get kicked off this site if i keep swearing>

it would be helpful thought to be able to create packs of items like a dinner set so u coood manually change the set and not 1 item at a time
Quote:Originally posted by Nero
ImpatientFan, do you thinkl I'll get kicked off this site if I keep swearing>

Nah, it's not that tough. You can only really get kicked off if it's really serious. Like racism or a breach of copyright. You should be fine. Smile

But we'll still just keep editing your posts. :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3