Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Clutter Advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
okay cool no i am not that severe but i liked it better when it was auto edited to spotted owl. That was so cute and funny but now it is owned. i would've spelt it pwned but that is my gamer me talking
Quote:Originally posted by Nero
okay cool no I am not that severe but I liked it better when it was auto edited to spotted owl. That was so cute and funny but now it is owned. I would've spelt it pwned but that is my gamer me talking

There is only one filtered word, and that is a simple fuck, It's a bit broken because if you add a "Ed" it somehow gets past it, same if you put an apostrophe directly before or after it.
Yes, the swearing is really no problem, Nero. We just try to limit it a little so it doesn't sound like we're all in the army and swearing like troopers. Big Grin

I only traditionally take a dislike towards people who drop by and are swearing and mis-spelling from the beginning. It normally suggests they're disorganised and are going to be a waste of my time. Plus it's extremely rare for me to mis-spell and it's just a little personal quirk that I can't stand txtspk.

@ AnImpatientFan - Nice to see you getting stuck in to ST. You seem to have really made an impact there. :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2 3