Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: BWRI0308 "Gideon: Player Home"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I would put you down as claimed. The only thing stopping me doing so is the awareness that player homes may prove more complicated than most. If we go by the vanilla route then that means we can only add the extra furnishings once the player buys them. This will require scripts and, as yet, I'm unfamiliar with how the house furnishing thing is set up in the CS. We would also have to name a seller for the house (the governor would be the most obvious choice) and someone to sell the furnishings (I'd choose Akmar the Wanderer for this - owner of a house in North Gideon - his wandering days are now over though =) ).
Ah - I also wondered a while back how to set up the furnishing, and after scouring the CSWiki a couple of months back, I think I've cracked it. It does indeed use a fair bit of scripting, but it's simple enough for me to do, so it isn't that hard. It uses parent references and enabling and disabling and... you probably don't know what I'm on about.

The tutorial is here.

So you probably need the NPC to already be created, with a merchant container and so on, so with hindsight, this is probably better off as one of the later claims for Gideon.
MDFJRK1111D%^*&#$!!!!!(%& @H!!!!AAAAAAA
If I were you right now, I'd make sure you have SI installed and the latest version of the .esm and re-download the latest BSA and patches to ensure you've done everything. Other than that I don't know what else to do...
I have downloaded everything ;( dunno whats wrong... Can somebody send me the Gideon Interior meshes?
I haven't a clue why it's still doing that. They're likely to have somehow been misfiled when you copied over the patch. Anyway, are you okay with downloading humyo files now? Here's the link: http://www.humyo.com/10031629/ . This contains only the interiors and should be placed in the following filepath: C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Meshes\blackmarsh\Architecture\Gideon . Of course, you may have installed Oblivion on a different drive than C. In which case, change it. And just double check that you're running the latest esm and archive.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I haven't a clue why it's still doing that. They're likely to have somehow been misfiled when you copied over the patch. Anyway, are you okay with downloading humyo files now? Here's the link: http://www.humyo.com/10031629/ . This contains only the interiors and should be placed in the following filepath: C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Meshes\blackmarsh\Architecture\Gideon . Of course, you may have installed Oblivion on a different drive than C. In which case, change it. And just double check that you're running the latest esm and archive.

Thanks a lot.. Personally I dont have any problems with humyo, exept the trial which is almost over.. But some fellows in my team just dont understand how to use it ^^.

Wtf??? I cant see your file... Just the patches.
Does anyone know how this could actually be done? Would it be possible simply to adapt the buyable house scripts from the vanilla cities?
Actually I have no Idea how to make it another way
Did you ever do any work on this one then, Dozent?
Pages: 1 2 3 4