Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: BWRI0308 "Gideon: Player Home"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yes, we could do with getting some work on the scripting of buyable homes which may help us with the scripting of gaining access to the Fighter's Guild buildings....it should prove to be fairly adaptable...
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Did you ever do any work on this one then, Dozent?

Nope, I couldnt ( see the missing mesh problem several posts above)
So you still have that issue? I thought I'd sent over some Gideon interiors models or something...? Are you using the bsa archive or the normal folders?
I'm now in process of installing OB and BM after hte windows reinstall..

aA(drunk now)
Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
aA(drunk now)

Funny you should say that....(*hic*) =)
What else can I say? xD

aYou turn 17 not every day :lmao:
Ooooh! And I didn't even notice. Hang about!!!! Smile
I have mixed feelings about this claim. Currently this is the only player home we have planned, and TBH I don't think any of the current team members has the right kind of expertise to make it work. It might be better to have buyable houses left blank for now, so that some 3rd party with the time on their hands could develop an optional plugin...
You would have thought some drift-by-modder would have snapped it up. There's a lot of modders out there that enjoy doing up player homes....but maybe quite a few of them lack the scripting skills...
That's kind of my point. I'm sure that if we offered the possibility, someone at ORE would be interested once the mod was released...
Pages: 1 2 3 4