Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Lumen Julianii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sorry, couldn't post this in the lore forum (seems to be locked) so I put it here:

Is Lumen Julianii going to be in ST for Tes4? If so where? I've been trying to look up the old quests that were proposed, and it seems some of them focused on this location.

What is Lumen Julianii anyway?
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Is Lumen Julianii going to be in ST for Tes4? If so where?
Yes, check the concept map (second from the top) it's the monastery to the right of lake Ashunor.

Additional info.

What is Lumen Julianii anyway?
A monastery.

I attached a screenshot from the TES3 CS (there's a cathedral, a few nord and common houses and so on).
Has it been built yet or not? And how are you thinking of making it "hidden"?
Has it been built yet or not?
No, we don't have the necessary models, the same applies to Deepen Meadows.

And how are you thinking of making it "hidden"?
We often follow the ideas of the TES3 ST version.

I'll make a note for a future discussion.
Thanks, confusion all cleared up now. :explained: (always wanted to use that one, never got the chance...)
Is it a Dunmer monastery or an Imperial one?
From the name it sounds like it's Imperial.

Am I correct in believing that it translates in Latin as "Light of Julianos"?
I believe so, yes. So what it's doing in the middle of Morrowind I have no idea, since the screenshots make it look like Indoril architecture, and they're the most devout Tribunal-worshipping house?????
The exterior of the Catherdal was made up of my different pieces of the Imperial Castles, their were very few custom pieces. It is rather complex
when broken down

A beautifully done work, the whole area

It will look great in TES4

Enjoy
Bob
I see. So were these our own meshes? Could we import them into TES4?

And what's the history of this monastery anyway? Was it set up by Tiber when he invaded Morrowind?
Pages: 1 2 3