Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ka Po and Khajiit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How will a Ka Po react if he will see a Khajiit?
Maybe a little confused or surprised.
Perhaps they think the Khajiit are KaPo with some kind of disease?
Can I make a quest about it?
Sure, I would love to see what you come up with. Please feel free to post it in this thread.
While walking through a Ka Po city you see a strange Khajiit who wear's Ka Po armor.When you talk to him he tolds you that he is a Ka Po army recruit.He is upset because everyone thinks he is a cursed Ka Po.He asks you to find a potion that will turn him into a Ka Po.Once you get the potion you have three options.1)Drink it yourself.2)Sell it to Tsaesci for a good amount of gold.3)Give it to the Khajiit and receive an amulet as a reward.
Quote:Originally posted by Catlemur
While walking through a Ka Po city you see a strange Khajiit who wear's Ka Po armor.When you talk to him he tolds you that he is a Ka Po army recruit.He is upset because everyone thinks he is a cursed Ka Po.He asks you to find a potion that will turn him into a Ka Po.Once you get the potion you have three options.1)Drink it yourself.2)Sell it to Tsaesci for a good amount of gold.3)Give it to the Khajiit and receive an amulet as a reward.

This has possibilities. You should have each step separated by line/spaces so that this is easier to read.

How is this Ka Po cursed? Would this potion be hard to find?
how would a khajiit get to akavir in the first place ?(
He was forced to leave Elsweyr because of his political beliefs (a revolutionery).The potion will be located in a medium sized dunjeon.The Khajiit is an adventurer he was able to join the Ka Po army only because everybody thought he is a Ka Po.
yes, but no one has been to akavir in over 50 years. the only way uriel V managed to get there was through the power of the imperial navy and a whole lot of research. i find it extremely unlikely that a random khajiit would somehow end up on a lost continent.
Pages: 1 2 3