Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: DMRL0113 "Southern Darkmoor" (Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Aye, I really must plan that out sometime....DoZeNt was asking about it recently...
I switched back to the mangroves and I'm now getting very close to being level with Moonmarch. I just passed into the plus co-ordinates on the x axis but it's hard going. There's quite a lot to mod in the mangroves.

But after this, I can then work on the spider cave back in Darkmoor... =)
You have been busy as a bee, IG.

I'm sure we'll all look forward to screenies, when you're done and ready to post some. :goodjob:

Koniption
Level with Moonmarch? Wow! Just a bit further and you'd be up to Ixitoton... Amazing work on the landscaping.
Okay, it's about 21:30 on Saturday night and I just finished landscaping a little bit beyond Moonmarch, leaving me about 2 or 3 cells away from Ixototon.

I'll go back to height mapping Murkwood next and then, once sandor merges Northern Darkmoor, I can finish off this claim. Now I'm off for a little drinkie. :bananarock:
Great!
Whoot!

KP
I decided to continue with this today. Positioning the cobwebs for the spider cave took bloody ages as I spread them right round the perimeter of the cave. Nevertheless, it should be looking pretty good....although I've run out of time to complete the claim by this weekend as I'd hoped.

This is only a small area in terms of the map but may feel like quite a large web-riddled network of tunnels. Screenshots reveal the gradual approach as you near the centre. By shot 5, the tunnels are a little narrower and tend towards the type that cover whole passageways. This leads towards a central glade (shot 7) before swallowing you in a dense layering of webs that leads right up to the door (shot 10).

This should look good with our tarantulas and tropical spiders patrolling around. =)

@ Koniption - Btw, your cobweb net is very useful although there appears to be a visible seam where the model bends. Is it possible to correct this? I can show you a pic of this with a later post if needs be.
Darkmoor seems to be looking appropriately sinister...
My spidey sense is definitely tingling....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7