Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Silgrad Signs needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone Smile

I am getting to the point where signs will be needed for Silgrad the City(Tower). I looked through the assets and only found a road sign for the Forgotten Garden and Imperial shop signs. It would be great to have Dunmer shop signs and some road signs(navigation signs could be universal). If I have missed something within the assets please advise.

The roads signs and shops signs should be of wood grain and weathered.

Navigational Signs:

Riverside West
Riverside East
Slums (we need another name?)
Eastside
Downtown (which includes the Market and Temple)
SilgradTower
Soluthis
Steadhelm
Ebbedin
Ald Nium

Business Signs:

Alchemy
Armor/weapons
Clothing
General Goods
FighterGuild
Inn
Pawn

Any takers?

Thanks

Have a great day
Charles
How are these for navigation signs? Are they worth working on?
[Image: signs_by_yoplatz-d2y68uc.png]
Wow, they look great, kudos.
yoplatz thanks for replying.

I was thinking we wanted something with the print on both sides. It is not a must but I think it makes them more appealing.

I have attached a pic of the Forgotten Garden sign.

I do not want to discourage any ideas or help.

Have a great day
Charles
Oh yeah, somehow i missed that these signs were for inside a city, lol. I designed mine to be crude road signs for remote places. Maybe ill try a business sign instead.
Quote:Originally posted by yoplatz
Oh yeah, somehow I missed that these signs were for inside a city, lol. I designed mine to be crude road signs for remote places. Maybe ill try a business sign instead.

Yes please do yoplatz. I was snooping through the mesh/texture directories and found a number of road signs. They are apparently not items yet. I am not sure why. I think the shop signs should also have some sort of symbol/lettering on both sides and extend out from the building. I am anxiously awaiting Smile

@Sandor, I found these signs:

meshes\st\imperial\decoration\exterior\roadsigns

SignpostRoadAldNium.nif
SignPostRoadCyrodiil.nif
SignpostRoadDeepenMeadows.nif
SignpostRoadDrenRamoon.nif
SignpostRoadEbbedin.nif
SignpostRoadGeneral.nif
SignpostRoadLegioArgonis.nif
SignpostRoadMaarMok.nif
SignPostRoadMorrowind.nif
SignpostRoadReichParkeep.nif
SignpostRoadSilgradTower.nif
SignpostRoadSteadhelm.nif
signpostroadtelgavos.nif
SignpostRoadTheAncientGate.nif
SignPostRoadTiberSeptimPass.nif

Textures\st\roadsigns

aldnium.dds
aldnium_n.dds
Cyrodiil.dds
Cyrodiil_n.dds
deepenmeadows.dds
etc........................

Why have we not placed these as items? Is that something we should think about doing?

edit: I created the 15 road signs with the attached file. I used StIdRoadSign******** as the prefix because the signs look like the Forgotten garden sign and TID's abreviation is on that.

Have a great day
Charles
yoplatz please hold off on the shop signs. I deeply apologize for your time. I found Dunmer banners within the directory structure but they are not in the CS. I have to look at them to see what they are.

Again, I apologize and do not like to waste your time. I will get some feed back from Sandor and see what the deal is. ?(

@Sandor, what about these?

meshes\st\dunmer\decoration\exterior\shopsigns

BannerDunAlchemy01.nif
BannerDunArms01.nif
BannerDunBooks01.nif
BannerDunClothing01.nif
BannerDunCraftsmen.nif
BannerDunDanger01.nif
BannerDunGoods01.nif
BannerDunTavern01.nif
BannerDunTempleSmall01.nif
BannerDunTempleSmall02.nif
BannerDunTempleSmall03.nif
BannerDunWelcome01.nif
BannerDunWinery01.nif
BannerDunWinery02.nif

edit: Sandor I created 14 banners. If we can use them as they are I have attached a file. I used StEx******** as the prefix I did not know who made them. I am guessing the ID can be added easy enough.

Have a great day
Charles
No problem. Time spent 3d modeling is never wasted, it's all good practice. I hadn't started on the business sign yet anyway.
@Zurke
Thanks I'll check it asap. Smile
Some of those are in the CS. I used duplicates of them (with appropriate renaming) as the section labels in Soluthis Library.
Pages: 1 2