Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: FG quest: all for Hist and Hist for all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This might work I hope:

1) The PC is asked by a Soulrest FG member to help a former An-Xileel take down a group of rouge mercenaries that are using Hist sap to make themselves go crazy and fight better.

2)The PC is to meat with the Argonian known as Hein-Eed at a tavern of some sort. At the tavern the player is told the following:

Hein-Eed:Are, you are from the Fighters Guild, yes? Well first off I'd like to tell you something about Argonia's beloved Hist trees.

Player)Option 1: Cut to the chase Hein! I am here to Fight not to listen.
Player)Option 2:Continue Hein-Eed.

Hein's response to Op 1:Oh! Of course. I shouldn't waste your time. Now what I need you to do is to help me take out a band of mercenaries that are using Hist sap to make themselves stronger to do jobs. That happens but on a mission once, they were so pumped they thought every living thing in sight was a beast. Their mission was to rescue some Argonian hostages from a small town near the Lake Sajalno north-east of Soulrest. When they went in they fought that every thing was out to get them. Even the hostages. My wife and family were the hostages. I had just resigned from the An-Xileel as I was away from my family for too long. When I got to the town, my wife told me all of this before she died of bleeding.

PlayerBig Grinon't you worry Hein! We'll give those mercenaries some karma!

Hein-Eed: Oh thank you so much! We'll surprise them at midnight tonight. Now get some rest at this inn. I'll wake up when it is time. We'll be traveling a fair way so you'd want to rest up. I'll fill you in in the morning. Take this potion as a thanks of my gratitude. We'll drink it in the morning for breakfast.
The PC will them rest for any amount of time and will be awoken by Hein and you'll have to drink the vile r he won't let you through the doorway.

Hein's response to Op 2:The Hist trees of Black Marsh, most say, were the original life forms on Tamriel. Some say that the Hist were bystanders of the war between the Ehlnofey, but most of their realm was destroyed as the war passed over it. Black Marsh was all that was left of there realm as the rest had sunken into the sea as the war raged. The Hist all acknowledge Sithis as the original creator of Mundus. Thus, they worship him. And they speak to each other via their connected roots. So when I buried my kin, I spoke to a nearby Hist and it told me where to find them. We need to look near the west coat of Black Marsh. Not to far north of here. I'll tell you my story on the way. For now, get a room and rest. I'll wake you when it's killing time (grins evilly) Take this potion as a thanks of my gratitude. We'll drink it in the morning for breakfast.
The PC will them rest for any amount of time and will be awoken by Hein and you'll have to drink the vile r he won't let you through the doorway.

3) The PC travels with Hein-Eed to their camp north of Soulrest about a 5 min run from Soulrest.

Hein-Eed outside the camp: They all sleep Now we must move in and strike. Take anything you want. I'll take the tents on the left and you take the ones on the right. Alright, let's go.

Hein-Eed and the PC kill all the mercenaries in their sleep and meet in the middle of the circle of tents.

Hein-Eed: Now my friend. I think I can tell you what was in that vile. Hist sap! ha ha ha ha! You fool! You just killed all of a Fighters Guild camp outpost. Ha ha ha ha! Now you're going to pass out. From the other things I mixed with it! Hah ah ah!

Screen fades to black and the PC awake on the ground in front of a campfire. They see the FG banner and not the mercenaries banner hanging on all the tents. They get up and travel back to Soulrest and go to the FG hall where they talk to the quest giver.

Player:'Inform them of what has happened'.

Quest Giver(QG): What? I don't believe this! We must find Hein-Eed and kill him. Would you have any idea where he'd be hiding.

PC: No. But we could check his home.

QG: Good idea. Let's go.

4) The PC and the QG travel to Hein's house where they find a detailed map of BM displaying a dotted line going to Stormhold.

QG: Looks like someone will be heading to Stormhold. I would love to kill him but I must get back to my duties at the Guild. Try Gideon and ask the taverns there if they've seen an Argonian by the name of Hein-Eed. I wish you good luck from here.

Journal Entry:
I have discovered a map in Hein's house. It leads me to believe he is traveling to Stormhold. If I wish to seek vengeance I should ask around Gideon about Hein and try and find and kill him.

Quest end.

This is a FG quest which I can expand into a series of quest (as I think you guy were interested in that sort of thing). I would love to do so but I can edit it to end it sooner if Iben or whoever wants me to.
I really like this but I am open to criticism and I cannot mod this quest so if you guys like it and have enough time you can mod it if you which. Or maybe a lower person ca do so. I am not lazy my PC is just bad, slow, and has bad graphics card. I would really appreciate feed back just......don't be mean to ME. Bag the idea is OK but not to me.

Yours Sincerely:
XXMagma5
for once u didn't do a bad job bro! lol if i can improve my skills and get up the ranks, i might talk to iben about this but until then, all i can say is nice work
I think I must have missed this first time around. I've only had time to speed-read it as I've been adapting dungeons all morning but I do see that it makes use of some of our lore (which is very pleasing to see). I'll take another look once we go into 'quest phase'.
lol! he told me some of this, and he guessed all the lore so he is a funny kid but yes it is rather smart, a few dialouge changes and spelling corrections and we gotr a nice little mini-questline
I would gladly mos this for you XXMagma5. it sounds very good and would love to expand this. I will read some tutorials and ask around about how to make him move until you have drunk the "potion". And when it comes to making quests, I will do this one for sure. if it isn't approved, i will make it a mod for the vannilla.

cheers, your friend;
DD
Yes, this could work I think. Got to be careful with the use of Hist sap, as it doesn't just cause hallucinations - I think the explanation of why the Blackwood one did was because it was poisoned by being moved out of the marsh.
Well that makes it work better as he obviously has something against the FG and be may have been on a long mission when the player killed all the Blackwood Company and this is his revenge. And that's why he had the poisoned one.

That must be the one thing I don't know about BM
What, about the Hist sap?

Nobody knew much about the Hist at all until the Elder Scrolls novel Infernal City came out. People had speculated, of course, but it's surprising how much of that fan speculation was confirmed.
Hat about them.
Yes, I think I'd be fine with you doing that, DD. It's a pity I can't just give you a green light straight away but we have a need to make progress on a number of fronts and I think we'll need to discuss the overall story arc of Guild quests before we just go ahead and do them. It might save a lot of hassle further on down the line. :yes:
Pages: 1 2 3