Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TSRI0105 "Blackrose: Thus-Spoke-the-Egg's Hut" (Claimed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost

The question is: how do whole chunks of work like this suddenly disappear since I know I had that file merged? I'll direct sandor here and see if he can shed any light on the situation....perhaps some modding shows up as an error and is inadvertently deleted....? Could it be that if two esps that alter the same area come up whilst merging, one esp is favoured over another without being able to discern which one contains the correct modifications and which one is the 'dirty mod'?
I received your PM. Smile

I never delete entries except for contaminations --> Altering the OB WS'.

The newest esp's always overrules the older one. So that could be possible however I check the affected WS' and locations as well. I can't remember that.

Do you know which file included the missing work?

I didn't tidy the esm thread (yet) so all files should be available.
OMG! i feel useless now! I am so sorry I meant to change the robe and the lighting but it slipped my mind! Will do heaps better with Asashpan, i swear. And yes, will take a look at the dialogue tonight after I finish science homework!
thanks so much IG!
Sorry again
PWN

Would the temple problem be because I downsized it? I thought i put it down to normal size, as the walkways were covered but that was all I did.
It's difficult to tell as, in recent months, I have been performing multiple moderations to BM within the same file. I occasionally mention what I did for each file but, of course, I don't think I did that with this file... X(

I'm looking now but not finding anything. Indeed, all of my work on the oubliette is missing....which is a huge amount of modding....

@ PWN - No problem. The temple issue isn't to do with anything you did.
Do you know the approx. date?

I could browse through the merged files.

I know it's very annoying, I lost a large file a couple of weeks ago.
Looking at the posts I made there on that thread, the last post I made on the developments of Blackrose at the time is here: City Planning Thread 1: Blackrose , making mid-March the likeliest time to have been uploaded. The closest merge appears to be this one for v2.59: Latest esm and esp updates .

I'm going to check through these esp files and see if I recognise any of the modding there or if there have been later files created such as 'MurkEast03' that haven't been uploaded.
Okay.

I'll check the thread later on --> Gardening time. Smile
Thanks for your help, sandor. It's much appreciated. I'd hate to lose all of this. I just noticed that the huge file 'BMIGVudaiWest' spans a long period of time that encompasses March. If it's lost in an earlier file then that may be a candidate. I'll try going through the earlier versions.

Edit - No luck! X( ?(

Edit 2 - Yes, I got the bastard!!!! Hahaaaa! I'll upload it to the esm thread.
Pages: 1 2 3