Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TSRI0108 "Blackrose: Helga's Hostel" (Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Cheers, JB3! That was really useful!

However, the damn bitch still won't rent out rooms! X(

I have uploaded the latest file (with blue pathgrid points) here: Latest esm and esp updates . If you want to play around with it, you'd be very welcome but bear in mind that the longer it takes to merge this particular esp the longer we'll have to wait before we can work properly on the other Blackrose claims because the 'int' models won't be available.

Thereafter, post up another version of the file if you wish to tackle this issue now but it may prove better to figure it out later.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
However, the damn bitch still won't rent out rooms! X(
Big Grin :lmao:

She does now. See the file attached (I used your latest file).

I also modified the Wander AI Pack a little, since there was another conflict. The stubborn las wouldn't sleep.

So I've "convinced" her and now she sleeps, rents out rooms, sells potions and she seems like a friendly girl in general. Big Grin :goodjob:

I checked the pathgrids, the way you set them. It's fine now. It seems like the 'dancing on the table' idea vanished from her head for good. Wheeew. :bounce:
She one crazy bitch! Big Grin

Ace, JB3! And all it took was a little gentle persuasion...
Does that make the claim complete? I can't think of any more modifications. Please confirm.
Yes, I uploaded the final file to this thread for merging: Latest esm and esp updates . :check:
Pages: 1 2 3 4