Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc01 "Castle Parkeep" [Closed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Then he should be Baron Reich Parkeep, as you told. It's to separate him from Lord Areya and to make his title sound as imperial.
Quote:Originally posted by HeIsTheDarkness
Then he should be Baron Reich Parkeep, as you told. It's to separate him from Lord Areya and to make his title sound as imperial.

Count Remo?
Hmm, in some thread about titles we've decided that he should stay Baron..I don't remember why
Quote:Originally posted by HeIsTheDarkness
Hmm, in some thread about titles we've decided that he should stay Baron..I don't remember why

Maybe because Reich Parkeep is smaller than a city in Cyrodiil, and because it's more prestigious to be the leader of a city in the 'old country' where Imperials have lived for ages than it is in a relatively frontier-type town in a foreign country. Also, unlike with Cyrodiil our area has a Duke (same as Dren on Vvardenfell), who has broader power over the area. Maybe those factors played into it.

So, one could say that Cyrodiil is made up by counties ruled by a Count, while Morrowind is made up of districts ruled by Dukes, with lesser nobles tending the day-to-day operations of the Imperial settlements. And the Dukes in Morrowind answering to the King, who answers to the Emperor, while the Counts in Cyrodiil would seem to answer directly to the Emperor. Does that sound like a reasonable theory?
yeah, thx Smile
to:HeIstheDarkness I think in those abandoned rooms u could maybe have a beggar/thief sneak into the castle and sleep in one of the abandoned rooms but u would have to mark the room as public or he couldnt sleep in a bed. =)
well, then I'll have to make this room another cell. But I'll think about this Smile maybe it will be part of the quest to rob the castle - to get thief say you how he's getting inside

----[/HR]

:alert:

The last posted update of the esp file has been merged to the Silgrad Tower esm.

sandor
Looking for a meaty challenge?

HeIsTheDarkness started working on the Castle in Reich Parkeep a long time ago, but left the team under mysterious circumstances. He said he would be gone a month, but never returned. The partially completed interior was merged to the main esm, as sandor noted in the above post, and that's how it has remained until now. It can't stay like that forever because it's one of the city's most important locations and a natural target for players to look up, so after discussing it with sandor we decided to re-open the claim.

HITD's interior is spread over five interior cells. Parts of it is quite good in my opinion, but I think it's clear he didn't think ahead in regards to the facecount. Several of the interiors are close to maxing out their facecount and still have many open spaces.

It's your choice whether you want to keep any of his work or whether you want to start fresh. You should choose whichever suits you best. You could also choose a middle-route and lift rooms and other arrangements from the existing interiors over to your cells. To take an example, the forge in ReichParkeep01S could easily be transplanted as-is to another interior cell, as can the barrel-and-crate arrangements in hallway next to it.

One of the most important concerns in my personal opinion would be to create the quest Baron Remo would give the player. Players could get quests from castles in Cyrodiil and would expect to get one from this castle as well. It might be easiest for you if the quest was contained within the castle, but it can be in a Velothi tomb or cave too.
Can I claim this ?
Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
Can I claim this ?

Yes please! =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8