Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc31 "Petra Artorius' Bakery"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
No, I don't think so, the NPC is the guard captains wife, and she is already put into that claim. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
[/b]Estimate of size:
large house

Architectural Type:[b]
Imperial Cheydinhal (ext.model: CheydinhalHouseUpper02, rotation: -52)

CheydinhallHouseUpper02 is the model you want to use. You can change it if you have Razorwing's permission, and he usually gives it. :yes:
Hmm, ok, I was using CheydinhalHouseMiddle03, but I'll switch to the proper one.
Though I do have one concern with using one of the uppers, it might be a bit difficult to fill up without it seeming like a giant overly lavish bakery.

I was about half way done with the clutter for CheydinhalHouseMiddle03 (I was bored today) and it fit pretty snugly.
[Image: ScreenShot1a.jpg] [Image: ScreenShot2a.jpg] [Image: ScreenShot3a.jpg]
Note: The screenshots are from my bakery using CheydinhalHouseMiddle03. The first two screenshots are of the main room and the third is of a storage room on the second story behind a locked door.
Hmm... Maybe you could continue with the house you are using? I think it would be alright to use another one, did you already move everything?
No, I'm having problems with CheydinhalUpper02, since it has more rooms and a different floorplan, so I'd probalbly have to start from scratch.
I can't speak for Razorwing, but I think it would be alright to continue on the one you were using.

So, do whatever you think would be best. Smile

EDIT: This model (Cheydinhall 3) is already used in another claim (RPC09). Now, what I might be able to do if you want is to create a retex of one of the Chorrol buildings if there is possibility of making a nice bakery out of it, just a sec...

Have a look at models ChorrolHouseMiddle07Interior and ChorrolHouseMiddle09Interior... Do you want to use one of those? They look a little more bakery-ish, and I could whip one up for you should you ask, it is a simple NIF tweak (Okay, maybe a few), and I don't need a Texture Replacer for that, and I would be happy to help. Smile
Ok, so I take it using a model twice isn't a good idea...
So, in that case could you retexture ChorrolHouseMiddle07Interior
that would make it a bit easier to transfer it over...
Sorry for making this so difficult on you guys...
It's no prob. Smile I like seeing variety in this anyway, and I'm pretty sure Razorwing would be relieved if anything to get another building type to use instead of recycling, so use the default one (Chorrol Middle 7 or whatever) as a placeholder, and then we can replace it with the retextured one (they'll have the same dimentions, so don't worry. Wink )
k, thanks a lot
http://files.filefront.com/RPC31_Houses7...einfo.html

Here ya go! It could use some minor UV mapping adjusting here and there, which is beyond me, but I think it looks okay otherwise. Razorwing, do you know how to UV map well?

EDIT, put them in Meshes/ST/ReichParkeep, I forgot the ReichParkeep folder in the 7z, but it'll work fine, oh, and you may have the CS report a few bugs and it might crash ONLY when you shut down, and it works fine in-game, so that really isn't much of a problem.
Awesome dragon :wave: (Sorry, just had to use that)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6