Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc31 "Petra Artorius' Bakery"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thanks, I look forward to seeing how this goes! =)
Hmm. wait, can't seem to find the new retextured statics....
Edit: Silly me, figured it out
You have to first create the directory [Oblivion directory]Data\Meshes\ST\ReichParkeep\ and then place the NIFs from my 7z file in there. Then drag them into the Object Window of the CS, they should appear there.
Ahh, I just made a new interior and gave it the nif file which you created...
After putting it in the right file
Ok.... I've actually pretty much finished with most of the bakery, so I thought I'd give you the file to look over, so you can tell me what to fix... then I'll fix it and make my final changes and then submit my final version... so here it is Smile
Early Version
Okay, I guess I'll have a look.

General

(Under Cell Options) SCREEN 1

- Set music to "Public"
- Uncheck "Oblivion Interior" (it is for those randomly generated areas in Oblivion so the game knows which cells to delete after the player plays through them)
- Set the ownership of the cell to "StRwNPCpetraArtorius".

(CS Stuff)

- Use some lightbulbs for the light sources that don't automatically emit light. SCREEN 4 + SCREEN 5

Storage Area

- Barrels are bleeding into each other (if you want, you can scale objects by holding down the 'S' key and moving the mouse) SCREEN 2

Bakery area

- Floating bench (you may have to press the 'F' key a couple of times when working with objects that have silhouettes (sp) ) SCREEN 3

And finally...

General Remarks

- Razorwing, your wall thing is being used! Yay!
- I don't know how people keep managing to lean things against walls so well without Havok collision issues... No matter how hard I try...
- Overall, looking good. :goodjob: I didn't find many errors at all, I look forward to seeing how this one turns out. :yes:
K, will fix those things
Just so you know, I get things to lean against a wall by fiddling around with the angle of rotation.
Quote:Originally posted by Brunswick
Just so you know, I get things to lean against a wall by fiddling around with the angle of rotation.

I meant getting it to also lean while Havok (gravity/physics simulation) is active... I can never get it right, keeps falling flat on the floor for me...
Okay, I might and sandor will have a look at that, after that, if everything's A-Okay, we merge it. =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6