Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Idea for entering Elsewyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Well, that's one possibility if you complete the main quest. Besides, did you really want to be the Nerevar in TES 3? I just wanted to be the ruthlessly powerful Factor of the EEC, but No. Heh, you're right though. Even still, we should find some way to fit it into the Oblivion "world".

And the way I see it, they gave me a craptastic set of armor, so I had better do something to make them feel happy, while I slaughter bandits in my Daedric armor.

Seriously though, there has to be a good reason for entering Elsewyr, it should be something other than, "O look, you can take a boat to Elsewyr now! Go for it!" You know, the way they added Solstheim to Morrowind. There really should be some sort of story behind your reason to go to Elsewyr in the first place.

Maybe you could stir up trouble and kick off a civil war where the native Khajiit cast down their Imperial rulers or something. Or you could go to prevent the war if you're a goody two-shoes. Or you could go to get rich off of it, you know, profiteering and whatnot.
I think it'd be great if you transport there by boat, and you arrive in a very busy port town, merchants, workers and people everywhere. And then your journey into the unknown begins. Big Grin
How about rumors of great riches and much loot to be found in the desert? That should appeal to characters of every bent. Once they get there, then the PC can figure out where to fit politically.

Later,
Steve
Huh, what? I thought the introduction to Elsweyr was already thought of and is part of the main story?
Yup, but that isn't going to stop the flowing of ideas here, who knows?

Feel free to post.

Don't be hurt if you are ignored.
Quote:Originally posted by Captain
Huh, what? I thought the introduction to Elsweyr was already thought of and is part of the main story?

now I've forgot everything about this main quest whats it no again? or was that something that was on the Core board?
Here is an idea , at first you should enter border posts , these posts whit some legionairs will work like this : you see exterior of building on one side of the border , enter interior , see another door on the other side of interior , walk towards the other side , halfway a legionair will check you for any stolen /illegal goods . You can continue to the door on the other side , enter it and your in the other province . As you explore you will find other routes that allow you to ge to the other side of the border , like a cave under the border , paying pirates to drop you on the other side , hiding in a roll of hay or a farmer that is going to the other side , hiding in a ships cargo space ,...
i love it! especially hiding in bails of hay or caves. there has got to be a way to smuggle things like skooma over the border. people do it in real life why not in games too
XD

i like this very much. what aout the rest of the borders. should we pull a USA and build a giant wall.
XD

naturally that would mean border patrols and such, guys on horses

hey... are there illegal immigrants?
that could be a cool quest. helping or stopping illegal immigrants or smugglers
that should problem be posted somewhere else though.
Hmmmmm.... that is a very gud idea but how about u find some smugglers and they capture you stuff you in a wagon and take u 2 elsweyr,they havent killed you because hey need people to work in skooma production however you get caught and freed before you reach thier hideout. then you can access elsweyr whenever through mountian passes or wat not
Well, I never post on Elsweyr really, but I saw this and figured why not?

"After becoming the hero of Kvatch, you become famous throughout Cyrodiil. Then, about a week later, some random postman will come up and give you a letter, addressed from Leyawiin, saying that the Count and Countess of Leyawiin want to see you. So you go there, and they invite you to dinner where you all have a conversation. You can just say some things that will make them like you more or less. Anyways, they invite you to stay for the night, and you do, because they insist. The castle doors are locked for the night, and you get a room to sleep in. But, when you do, you are awakened in a similar way as the Dark Brotherhood would and a Khajiit assasin attacks you. You loot his body and find a letter, saying he had to kill the Count, Countess and you. Then some guards and the Count go barging in, and he says that it was his fault you were put in danger because he invited you for protection because there were warnings of Renrija Krin (that is the society trying to reclaim Leyawiin, right?) assasins coming to kill them. Then, after a long talk about the issue, you are sent to go to Elsweyr and search for whoever is behind these attacks to ensure Leyawiin's safety, in defense of Cyrodiil so war won't break out. Then, you go down to the coast and hop on a small boat that will deliver you to Elsweyr. You can go back and forth on that boat any time, but that is the only way."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9