Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Vvar- Conoon Chodala
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
:bow: thanks to both of you yeah :bananarock:

EDIT: corrections made
Ah, well I won't always be able to proofread everything, but maybe every now and then I could help out. Thanks for the offer (I think it is an offer of sorts) though riggidman Big Grin. I think I'm too tied up with too many responsibilities at the moment though. But I will check in every so often. Smile
ooooh yes, praise... yessss :lol:

anyhow... after I MAYBE write some more for Black Marsh, maybe I write some more for Vvar....

what should be my next theme? (seeing as how it's been ashlander for awhile)
Wow...

That is terrific, I think you should do one about all the false incarnates Big Grin

That was surely better than most of the books in Oblivon...
CoolI'm just that good... thank you!

about ALL the incarnates? oh crap... give me time... lots of time...
that's... how many pages? 25?

EDIT: Yeah, write some more, tell us wise Ashkhan!
I will submit to popular demand :yes:

EDIT: doing research right now... hmm... I might not do ALL of them.... some have too little info
I started on Erur-Dan but I doubt I will finish it...
I just put so much into Conoon Chodala, and it is the same theme... I don't feel like it... I dunno why but I don't... but I put so much into this one I dunno if I can match it with another Incarnate story... it's just tough... :poorme:
Ok, I have an idea. Make 2 books. One is widely found among Ashlanders telling the story of one of their greatest leaders, Conoon chodala (sp?). The next could be a general book about the false Incarnates that give breif tales of their stories. Thats my idea, unless you are planning to write full scale stories for every Incarnate.
A Temple version and an Ashlander version you mean? That would be quite interesting...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6