Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Vvar- Conoon Chodala
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
well they are tentative... they kinda want to but it isn't a big priority forthem... I wanna let themselves sort out their bigger issues before I press the issue of joining Beyond Cyrodiil...
think there are issues here that people want to feel more comfortable with too, but give em all a bit of Akatosh - a Jill in time saves nine! Smile
Where's the next volume of this series? Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Where's the next volume of this series? Big Grin
I dunno... I tried Erur-Dan and other incarnates... and it just didn't work out... I think I used a lot of effort on this one for Conoon Chodala....
oh by the way I found out that Erur-Dan was Erabenimsun... so that changes all the ideas I had for Erur-Dan before...
:lmao: Sort of felt that the 'tribal' name was a KKAism, now I know Wink

:brew: Hmmmm, sniffff, what is this sweet smell, like torture? TOTAL REWRITE! :]

Unless this book was created by a writer of dubious provenance ... ?

If you werre to create a quest, say the anti-Nerevarine die-hard faction in the Temple are still trying to discredit him by attacking and confusing the Lore re the failed nerevarines ... that might be suitable penitence! :yes:
if I understand you right...

then you mean maybe Conoon Chodala glorifies the Ashlander False Incarnates...
while a Tribunal version of a false incarnate's story might discredit it?

maybe, in light of the Nerevarine...
they'll say something to the gist of...

" Erur-Dan was an utter failure, a member of the savage Erabenimsun, and a false incarnate, an imposter... Thankfully, the Nerevarine came as forseen by Lord Vivec, though of course this outlander needed to be properly taught in the ways of our Tribunal so that this true Incarnate could defeat Dagoth Ur. No doubt, had Nerevar Reborn been an Erabenimsun, a Daedra worshipper, and a heretic, the prophesy would've failed, and Vivec would have to risk closing the Ghostfence to fight with Dagoth Ur himself. Mercy, the Tribunal did show, to allow one of the heretical prophesies of the Ashlanders' play out, and even so, the Nerevarine needed Lord Vivec's advice and assistance. "
This would be the pro-nev faction: " Erur-Dan was an utter failure, a member of the savage Erabenimsun, and a false incarnate, an imposter... Thankfully, the Nerevarine came as forseen by Lord Vivec, though of course this outlander needed to be properly taught in the ways of our Tribunal so that this true Incarnate could defeat Dagoth Ur. No doubt, had Nerevar Reborn been an Erabenimsun, a Daedra worshipper, and a heretic, the prophesy would've failed, and Vivec would have to risk closing the Ghostfence to fight with Dagoth Ur himself. Mercy, the Tribunal did show, to allow one of the heretical prophesies of the Ashlanders' play out, and even so, the Nerevarine needed Lord Vivec's advice and assistance. "

The anti-nev faction might say: Erur Dan was one of a long line of false prophets and pretenders. There are rumours that Lord Vivec (praise his name) supported the latest in a long line of these imposters, but this is mere rumour and not to be believed.

It is well known that the Tribunal banned the Apochrypha because they were leading honest Dunmer astray and corrupting them. In the end the Tribunal triumphed over Dagoth Ur and in the process it is rumoured that Vivec, Almalexia and Sotha-Sil took grevious harm on our behalf.

While they are in seclusion, recovering from their great struggle we must remain faithful.

Almsivi

We know that this is complete and utter rubbish, but there are always those who will never accept the truth ... such writings would appeal to them, and those who will see such writings as useful for their own purposes...

Also there is the fact of Vivec's disappearance to be considered. Again, in Vivec's absence there are those who would take advantage deliberately, and those who would be unable to accept what their colleagues told them.

What none of us has considered is that Vivec might be absent because he is dead ... but in an institution like the Temple there will be those who think it likely and are happier (believing him dead) to pretend that they speak with a living God's voice ...
Most excellant, :worship: hail to thee O one of great wisdom

I'm glad to see that you have gotten this one completed :goodjob:

Which one are you going to tackle next?

Bob
it just might be Erur Dan!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6