Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Vvar- Conoon Chodala
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I could write a Temple version of Conoon Chodala... hmm....
no, thats not what I meant. firstly, the temple does not beleive in the Nerevarine. The only ones that do are the Ashlanders, the dissident priests, and a few others, but the nerevarine is considered heresy by the temple. I mean the conoon chodala book is widely found with ashlanders, because he is their hero. Then, there should just be another book stating brief stories of every false incarnate as a general description of each one, including conoon.
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
no, thats not what I meant. firstly, the temple does not beleive in the Nerevarine. The only ones that do are the Ashlanders, the dissident priests, and a few others, but the nerevarine is considered heresy by the temple. I mean the conoon chodala book is widely found with ashlanders, because he is their hero. Then, there should just be another book stating brief stories of every false incarnate as a general description of each one, including conoon.
oh I see... but the Temple DID consider the Nerevarine heresy, but now under Vivec's direction they stopped killing Dissident Priests and harrying ashlanders and suppressing the Nerevarine cult... seeing as how the Nerevarine saved their asses....
A Temple verision of false incarnates might be interest to hear the temple's take on those who claimed to be the incarnate

I wouldn't say that the Temple doesn't believe in the Nerevarine, I would think the opposite, why would they persecute the cults and threaten the lives of those who made claim to be the Neveraine if they didn't beleive in it.
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
A Temple verision of false incarnates might be interest to hear the temple's take on those who claimed to be the incarnate

I wouldn't say that the Temple doesn't believe in the Nerevarine, I would think the opposite, why would they persecute the cults and threaten the lives of those who made claim to be the Neveraine if they didn't beleive in it.
exactly, they believed that it was possible and feared it... the Tribunal cause it meant their old general king they betrayed would be back for revenge and Azura was too, as well as turning faith away from the Temple... which is also heresy I guess
actually, the temple loved nerevar. nerevar founded the temple. the temple just does not beleive in the nerevarine, and it is the nerevarine that is heresy.
:goodjob:

This sounds precisely like the kind of lore we need - as I suspect we will not be able to revisit the false incarnates (they deserve their rest) this would be the major addition and fill a gap in knowledge for the newcomers and a nostalgia plus for the old-timers.
the false incarnates are gone now because they no longer have a need to help the nerevarine. they rest peacefully now.
Wait, one more thing. I always thought the Underking was Tiber Septim's most powerful battlemage until Tiber ripped out his heart to use for his Numidium, and the magical link between himself and the heart made him a powerful undead warrior.....
there are two "types" of the Underking...
one version is the old King Wulfharth... another is Zurin Arcturus(?)

who knows if both are or both took the same name or whatever
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6