Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Concept Claim] S'rha Architecture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Priority :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: Out of 5

Description: Read the S'rha thread.

Note: Your art will be crtitiqued and may need to be revised.
I'll have a stab at this. I've always wanted to try something aztec-y.
Great! Remember to make it it's own architecture, draw on other inspiration, but this is elsweyr.

:check: Granted!
This is an insanely rough drawing, just to to try and get the feel of the S'rha. I'm happy with the altar and the wall, but the houses remind me too much of Shewter's houses. Perhaps he can use them for normal Khajiit houses? Ah well.

By the way, do you want "dug into caverns, and completely walled off" like aylied ruins? With canals, as in rivers, running through them.
Or something more along the lines of Sundercliff Watch from the Mehrunes Razor plugin, cos that was my first impression of the S'rha.
Well, we aren't allowed to use anything from the Official Plugins, but I think that concept art looks good. Maybe you could change the scale of the base if you're going for an Aztec look, make the base more slanted and wider. Also, maybe there could be more runes of the sun and the moons?
I agree with ID, but it looks fantastic! I think your narrowing in on the S'rha feel I want.

It is like the ayleid ruins in the sense that it is walled, it is more open in general than them though, these are cities, not random loot holes.
I made the bases wider and angled more. I drew these before DA posted the Rise of Legends thread, and some of the inspiration came from that. I drew some pillars too, but I'll post them later...cos these two reach the upload limit Smile
Er... Link?
sorry. there you go. it seems photoshop has not done what i told it to and hasnt rotated the pics.

The second one i imagined being aligned with the sun so that the sun shine through the aperture on top at either sunrise or sunset, like an ancient shrine to Azura.
Perfect.

Perhaps two more enterence designs and some "clutter" type architecture that goes around it and I think we are set for the exterior.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12