Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: ST 1.5 - The Tower Awaits! (Bug Report)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Does it work with the ESM alright?

I didn't test it in-game, the esm loads without errors into the CS.
I finally took the chance to see reich parkeep, and found this. nothing there but trees, the walls, and doors (see pic)
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
I finally took the chance to see reich parkeep, and found this. nothing there but trees, the walls, and doors (see pic)

It shouldn't look like that. Did you download and extract the LOD packages? Or are you playing with other .esm files loaded?
It looks more like a case of the land disappering... And the LOD missing. Did you have any other ESM other than Oblivion active?
60:
LIGHT FireOpenSmall640 type
CONT winebarrel

Fixed. :check:
300_TilesetHaven and The Ayleid Architecture Project. That's it. I'll try disabling one.
any solution for my problem? The thing I'm wondering about is that it loads up fine in the CS...
Missing piece on second floor of the big temple building.
Quote:Originally posted by WhiteWizard
Missing piece on second floor of the big temple building.

Keep in mind that interior is still under construction, and, WhiteWizard, there are more corners like that too, so there. Tongue Wink
When I loaded a cell near the Temple in the Construction Set I got this error:

"Bad InitAnimation for Creature 'StRwRatDocile' (01003E74). Missing 'Idle' animation."

I suggest that I either replace the rats with something from Lore Creatures, or delete them altogether. I was thinking of doing that anyway so they wouldn't be confused with the rats used by the Fighters Guild quest.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7