Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis1305 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thanks.

Another question: How do I make it so my npc has unlimited food? So he doesn't run out, I mean.
Quote:Originally posted by nfsfreak987
ok another question, how do I make it so my npc has unlimited food? so he doesnt run out

Drag the food item into the NPC's inventory, then double click on the item count and set it to -1.

From the CS wiki on NPC creation:

Quote:You can also add food to her inventory and set the quantity to -1, meaning she'll never run out of food. This is helpful when NPC's searching for food in the environment begin to cause bad behavior.
Thankyou again!

Edit 2007.02.19 01:45:
Another problem, I can't test it. I linked the door I put it in to a door I placed in the middle of Chorrol, but when I enter the house I see nothing but grey?

I'm also looking for a good prison cell wall, like bars. I cant seem to find them. Here is what I have so far, if anybody want to see it:

[attachment=7221]Bens test 2.esp[/attachment]
First of all, I cant even get it to load up. It gives messages about missing objects from reference and if I want to continue. Then it crashes.
hmmm works for me ?? are you trying to play it or open in tescs ?
for tesCS i was using oblivion.esm and the silgradtower.esm too
I'm trying to open it in the CS.I am using both the esm's, but still nothing. ?(
thats very odd im new to modding so i dont know what could be wrong
ok another problem, I cant test it, I linked the door I put it in to a door I placed in the middle of chorrol but when I enter the house I see nothing but grey ???
Don't change parts of the Oblivion (Chorrol, screenshot) content. These are contaminations.
If you want to look around use multiple editors. Some info.

The static of the interior (screenshot) is missing hence the problems.

There are duplicate forms which I could fix (time consuming). It's faster to start over, as you were just beginning with this interior.

If you want to add dialogue create a quest starting with StNFXXXX.
XX== the description. To make it clear you could add the claim number or whatever you like.

If you want to change an existing chest create a new object starting with StNFXX.
thankyou very much. I was planning on removing the door in chorrol when i was done, i just put it their to try and test my thing.. i dont understand why the interior is gone.. in my tes CS it is there and i see in your screenshots there is no basement/jail door/ bed that i have in mine ?
thankyou very much. I was planning on removing the door in chorrol when I was done, I just put it their to try and test my thing.. I dont understand why the interior is gone.. in my tes CS it is there and I see in your screenshots there is no basement/jail door/ bed that I have in mine ?

Are you using version 1.70 from "the Source"?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6