Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis1305 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'd like to see this claim finished. Dave hasn't been able to work on it since spring, and he hasn't been online since mid-July either (at the time of writing this). As far as I know Dave didn't submit a wip plugin of this claim, so it wouldn't be possible for me to finalize it.

With work on it having stopped half a year ago, Dave being gone, and with no wip plugin submitted the signs seem to point toward recycling this claim. I'll give it a week or so to see what happens.
I just noticed over on the Morroblivion forums that I was browsing recently that Dave_91 last made a post there in mid-June of this year. I sent him a PM which he'll hopefully pick up.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I just noticed over on the Morroblivion forums that I was browsing recently that Dave_91 last made a post there in mid-June of this year. I sent him a PM which he'll hopefully pick up.

So he was here a month more recent than he was on Morroblivion. Smile But it's worth a shot and I hope he gets your message, because just getting a wip version of a house is better than nothing. I could finalize it myself if he still has a copy of the plugin.

black[/hr]
EDIT TheImperialDragon 24/25/10: Moved from the archive since it is not yet finished. Closed while the rest of Soluthis is being finalized.
To finish this:
  • NPC has been added with AI and dialogue
  • Pathgrid was added
  • Cavern was blocked off, but not deleted
  • Cell ownership and locking was implemented
  • I reviewed the previous work.
Again (similar to here), because I changed the door to the exterior, the ESP thinks that Soluthis CWS 3 has been altered.
I'll merge the file.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6