Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Odai Plateau
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hey KuKulzA this is for you. I ran an idea by earlier for an Odai quest defending the river against a fleet moving up to destroy the fleet while it is in port. I was wondering if this would be a go or not since i never heard a reply as to waht you thought. This plug is yrou idea after all so its your opinion i'm worried abtou most.
well don't worry about it! nothing at all... I think the fortifying of the Odai Plateau (there is a manor there already) will be in a quest for the Hlaalu.

My plan was that the Nords would be expanding right... then the Imperials and Hlaalu realize that if tensions break out into a war, it will be 3 houses versus and few legions and 1 house... so when the Nords have settled Sheogorad and come to raid the Hlaalu, they find that the Hlaalu actually have great defenses... but when a great Nordic warchief leads his longboats quietly up the Odai to sack Balmora, he finds the populace offering food and goods and the councilors offering an alliance, and in this way, the Nords are drawn into an alliance with the Imperials and the Hlaalu.... of course war WILL break out... but thats later on...

so just gather the interested and hope you make the Odai Plateau a great place...

remember its a manor, but also supposed to watch of the Odai river and nearby economic assets (egg mines, mines, farms, etc.).... and the manor will be semi-converted into a military outpost to watch the Odai R.

basically come up with your ideas and present them to me... I just gave you a sort of background... :goodjob:

EDIT: by the way, about destroying a fleet going up the Odai R. I'd say that the area would be a major chokepoint. If there are enough archers with fire-arrows, any unprepared boats would be totally trapped....
The choke point was actually waht i was thinking. And yoru ideas sound good to me. And don't worry i kept the manor part in mind. Once i've got something worked out I'll let you know. Actually i may start building concept models in the TES so you can explore it in morrowind. I can't script currently btu i've just gotten MW scripting ffor dummies so i'm gonna work on it. right now it wil be more of an environmental/layout preview. Hte baisic plan is an expansion of the original manor and grounds with the wall extended a little to include the enterance to a new glass mine found on site. I was going to add a smith that delt in mainly light armors due to the ready supply of glass for material and some basic weapons. Also I was thinkign about building teh workers quarters for the miners right into the mine with a small subteranian gally and bunk area. Once i get into teh scripting part will you be abel to help me understand some stuff if i need it? Anyway tahts a brief update on some of my ideas. Take care dude
What if Nerevarine alredy built Manor as a memner of House Hlaalu?
Will there be a quest that just expands it and further fortifies it?
Or built from the scratch?
I am personnally assuming that the Nerevarine did his quest and a few other major ones...
but Uvirith, Indarys, and Rethan built their strongholds in their own accord.... I mean they don't need to be the Nerevarine to make a stronghold....
And it wouldn't fit if Nerevarine owned any House territory since it would probably lead to aggresive assimilation.
my point exactly... some Dunmer want to see him kick Imperial ass out of Morrowind... some want him to get the Ashlanders to stay low and be quite... others are thankful he saved Morrowind and the rest of Tamriel... and then they just go along with their own business... whatever the case, the Imperials don't want him carving out a Dunmer empire, and he/she doesn't seem to want to either

(except for myl lv.60 Dunmer war-mage, went on a rampage killing all non-Dunmer in the game... Big Grin )
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
my point exactly... some Dunmer want to see him kick Imperial ass out of Morrowind... some want him to get the Ashlanders to stay low and be quite... others are thankful he saved Morrowind and the rest of Tamriel... and then they just go along with their own business... whatever the case, the Imperials don't want him carving out a Dunmer empire, and he/she doesn't seem to want to either

(except for myl lv.60 Dunmer war-mage, went on a rampage killing all non-Dunmer in the game... Big Grin )

Even for all he has done for them, the people still look to use Nerevarine...
yeah, but though the Ashlanders want him/her to lead them to victory... they aren't going to manipulate him to do that
As if they could....

P.S.
What's with the Avatar change, KuKulzA?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10