Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tsaesci mounts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm too tired to post something right now, but I'll say this:
1) No need for deleting them, it's self-denial in some way... you still did it...
2) AWESOME IDEA!
No really! Nothing I have to say but that! Will continue on it tomorrow...
Shiv is correct on how the decision making works. This is a team, Shiv and I only decide when there is no consensus on something.

I missed the post about autism. My son is receiving special ed services because he is ASD himself. Neither my husband nor I was ever dx'd but we are both probably Aspergers. I know lots more about that than I ever wanted to about developmental delays.

Lore Naga, I do like your thoughts on Sea mounts acting as a sort of transport on sea. Keep developing that if you like and see how it fits in.

As far as other tsaesci mounts, as both Shiv and I have said, this is a team effort. We do not at this time plan mounts for Tsaesci. However, that does not mean you cannot continue developing the idea and seeing whether that would make a difference to the rest of the team.

Where is Kodama? None of us have heard from him in over a year. If you have any ideas on how to locate him, I'd for one would like to see him come back.
Well,that is a great question dear Ysne.

Im scared,when Kodamas gone,i don't have idea why. I hope he will return soon,but i don't think so..
:|
`SN
Yes, the idea fits quite well... The Tsaesci are known to be "dominating" so to add more to the shame of being cursed, the Naga could be forced into propelling ships/soldiers across water... which Tsaesci are know to FEAR.
How much more torture can you imagine, eh?

Anyway, on Kodama...
He seemed like a nice person, and a good leader. But when he was gone for more then 2 weeks without even saying a single thing... I lost my respect for him.
When he does return, I will be first in-line, to talk to him... and I hope he'll be able to clarify his deeds of cowardice... (I doubt both.)

[LOL! Sorry for the "marketing"... I'm just very enthusiast to see a JKA player HERE, of all places...]

What mod for JKA?
Well, it's more than a mod... it's a whole new game. And we're making t ourselves, unlike that dude (Tim?) from KotF who stole his models and maps from others... without giving them credit for it.)
It's a Multiplayer Online Conversion, set on lots of different planets (servers) known from movies and books. You can live your life (race, gender, custom profession and looks, houses, guilds, etc.) anyway you want... anywhere you want, anytime you want on servers that can hold up to 64 people.
Also graphics and AI and general coding are very much updated so that we can have, lets say 30 NPC's with AI on without lag instead of 5.
Here's the ModDB page and the site:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/jka-galaxies
http://www.galaxiesmod.com/
Although you'd better register at the forums... there hasn't been an update in quite a while and that's because we're finishing BIG and A LOT of stuff... which will be revealed soon. Also, we're building a new site.
Quote:Originally posted by Shiver-Tail
Anyway, on Kodama...
He seemed like a nice person, and a good leader. But when he was gone for more then 2 weeks without even saying a single thing... I lost my respect for him.

That's true for me too. I can't imagine why are he gone. I don't think he had problems with us..

Well,you guys have to write an email for him,if you can get his mail.
This is the only way to talk with him..probably.

`SN
The email is on his profile page... and I sent him a mail when we kinda "revived" last year...
No reply, ofc -.-
Might ask on the moderator forums if we have another mail (?)...
Thanks for the replys people,Shiv is it possible for you to make some concepts Please,I dont have the time right now(I can just about fit some posts on the beyond cyrodill forums on my laptop when im at work) And ive got other commitments for concept art right now,So if you dont mind could you do that(maybe a legless one and a legged one maybe?) I really want to work at building regions so.... That will have to wait and the modelling the slaughterfish well i have no clue right now but when i get the stuff i need and get some minor jobs done in the other mod groups then i will be able to do it.

and shiv dont mark me down for anythink yet,When i get my scanner and show some concepts and start working on mods then ill tell you to mark me down on something :check:

Also people check out my quest helper post i need people to post there quests and maybe links to the ones they know so i can build an in-forum quest catalog.

And shiv can you quote me on your before post,Because i really couldnt understand the top of your post because were does the naga come into this? :eek:
Yes, I'll make concepts of the Naga... right now.
Also what I said at the top of my post was just my attempt at the "background" of your idea, trying to give an explination to the Naga being used that way by the Tsaesci
Kinda like, how to fit it in the mythos.
U C?

(And hell no, I won't mark you down! In fact, you still need to tell me what position(s) you'd like in the team...)
Well when i get everythink done(Concept art for others and here:But ill still be doing that i bet -__- :that means ill need a scanner and that will be about a month or 3 weeks if im actually thinking right,So lets say a month and a month is enough time for me to make lots of concept art and think up ideas),So there naga(Naga are snake men i thought? i said wyrms,Oh you mean the naga[tsaesci] Well you could say cursed tsaesci that were turned into wyrms and have the name of Naga? wouldnt that clash with Blackmarsh?)
Lolya... I meant Wyrm :S
How's this? I was thinking of making them a whole new semi-sentient race... and the MYTH tells they're cursed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4