Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Creatures of Akavir
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hey for creatures of akavir i was think japanese monsters i have alot of picks of a couple id have on here to separate akavir creatures from tamriel creatures

[Image: DSC00031.jpg]
[Image: DSC00055.jpg]
[Image: DSC00027.jpg]
[Image: DSC00026.jpg]
[Image: DSC00053.jpg]

what do you people think and what creatures do you think belong on akavir
Nice pictures.

Well... we already have a "Kodama" Big Grin
And we have a "Kappa" as well, I'm sure that most asian monsters would fit Akavir well.
yh how is the mod going enyways
sorry i havent been able to play oblivion but i can activaely mod now so how is it gooing
idont know what is done earlier half of the map is been drawed
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
I have never seen this forum active. I am not an expert, but I dont think the team has that much done either. I have never seen a heightmap or any significant meshes (significant= architecture, landscape, races, etc. NOT weapons or clutter). personaly I think this was too ambitious an effort: making a whole continent that we know little about.

Very true,and me too.I never seen this forum active.. :/
Hm.....that's true...it never really was that active...

Ambitious, yes....but I'm gonna hold out hope. Maybe I'm just a sucker! Big Grin
Well actually.... we did have a heightmap, but it was scrapped because of a lore problem.
We do have alot of architecture, we have creatures and races, we have weapons and armor and other objects, and a lot of vegetation.
This forums has been very active up untill last December when shit happened, now progress has ben very slow, but there has been progress so technically speaking it's not dead.
I have not been here for a couple of weeks because I was on vacation and I forgot to tell anyone (my bad).
do you have msn or enything kodama ???
Okay, i don't want to be the bad guy or something like that but this topic is for CREATURES of Akavir and NOT about discussing wether this mod is dead or not. To me it will never be dead untill we quit working and i don't think that's the case cuz at least one person (me Big Grin ) has hope and still puts time in this mod.
Now back to the creatures?
What about Slaughterfish-men? ("Goblins of the sea ")
i'll upload some concepts later today (and yes, that's a promise, TODAY, not tomorrow or in 5 weeks Big Grin )
Waalx has a new creature resource in the middle of an alpha. I'm sure theres bound to be some useful for Akavir.

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index....=0&start=0
Pages: 1 2 3 4