Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tsaesci "Feet"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you get them a snake tail as feet, they will no longer be able to wear pants and shoes, how will you handle that? Give them benefits?
we coud make new tail armor/ clothes?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
greaves ===> tail armor
boots ===> tail-tip (like mace or scmitar,...) :goodjob:
shoes ==> belt/ tail-sock Big Grin :lmao:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We could make it that other races can't wear their "racial armor"
( i noticed this in OOO when i tried to put on some kind of new elven armor, i had to do a quest Wink )
We could make them new armor, that only they can wear (so no deadric or glass for the Tsaesci, at least for the lower part of them Wink )
perhaps this mod could prove to be a useful base?
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19103
although i have no ideas what they look like moving on land.
apparently they don't they "transform" into the tailed creature in the water and "transform" back to a human when they go out of the water
true, but the mermaid tail design could be altered into a snake tail. Someone could test the tail mesh when on land to see if it's a good alternative to actual feet for the tsaesci
Is it possible to make tail-clothes only available to staesci, while diabling them from other races?
In morrowind khajiit and argonians could not wear boots and shoes, but they had no special shoes for them I think.
yeah, it's easily done with some minor scripts. perhaps an ability that checks to see if the npc is a tsaesci, if so, they are force equipped the tail. However, npc's have a tendency to equip any higher ranking armor or clothing so they may infinitely want to equip say, a pair of daedric greaves only to have them infinitely force equipped a tail. i dont know how often npc's equip higher ranking gear so it could work anyway.
The lowerclass Tsaesci will probably be stuck with no armor on their tails.

The higher class ones will need some kind of armor. We will need to keep in mind what might happen if an npc tsaesci tries to upgrade equipment into something that should not go on a warrior without legs. That would look just plain wrong and would probably do a major job on glitching the game.
Won't the player be able to play one of the akaviri races?
Yes, the player will be able to play as Tsaesci (probably if it works out with the tail/ or certaily without tail), Tang Mo (and subspecies), Ka Po (,...?)
Pages: 1 2 3