Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Updated/Completed] Dwemer Ghosts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ill do a few NPc's for ready in to the CS wich are named correctly so when you start adding the ghosts around dumac you can simply add the AI to them and copy as many as you need them.
Thanks Captain Smile
One more question, wich way should i name the spectres?:

Dwemer Spectre Miner
Dwemer Miner Spectre
or simply Dwemer Miner

these are for the friendly ghosts in the mine's
Quote:Originally posted by captain-ultima
One more question, wich way should I name the spectres?:

Dwemer Spectre Miner
Dwemer Miner Spectre
or simply Dwemer Miner

these are for the friendly ghosts in the mine's

I think Dwemer Miner Spectre sounds pretty good :yes:
Okay, ill go with that style then in all the spectres.
Cool Smile
Quote:Originally posted by captain-ultima
For Making children the size of the body wouldn't be a broblem as the NPC's height and weight can be quite radically modified but it would requrie the creation of already a third new Dwemer Race, also the face could pose a broblem, making them look young as a child can get extremely tricky

As for the difference between hostile and non hostile. We/I could either name the hostilve ones differently example Crazed Dwemer Spectre or Try to get the ghost effect appear a bit darker say gray or black:ish.

Check with Emma, I'm not sure if she has done for Oblivion or not. She may have some faces available and I'm pretty sure she will be up for allow us to use them

Enjoy
Bob
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045

Check with Emma, I'm not sure if she has done for Oblivion or not. She may have some faces available and I'm pretty sure she will be up for allow us to use them

Enjoy
Bob

I have not seen any of her mods for Oblivion, maybe she did not make any. Though I am sure someone was making a children mod for OB, cant remember who. Maybe Emma could help Smile
There's a child in scrugg's Thieves' Arsenal mod. I think there are also children in modem's City Life.
I knew there were children in a mod or mods but never knew which one(s), thanks Nick_op. We will have to see how its done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9