Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Updated/Completed] Dwemer Ghosts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
that seems to be it, thanks Koniption. :goodjob: Now if only i could get it to work without the NifScope Crashing Big Grin
My nifscope is fine but I cant find what kopinption mentioned :eek:
I found it and got it fixed, Thanks a Huge amount Koniption, We now have a Working Dwemer Statue Available and i can now fix the black spots on the Dwemers robes. Once Again thanks, i owe ye one Koniption.

EDIT: Heres some Pics of the Statue:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Ooh, excellent! Once it's in the ESM, i'll place one or two around the exterior. They'll look really nice right by the entrance.

Good that it got fixed, and thanks to Koniption, who seems to be buzzing about helping everyone lately.
Almost forgot, you can now download all files i hve made so far from This Thread
Quote:Originally posted by captain-ultima
Hey guys, this is a bit off topic but since its Dwemer related I tought id ask here, I'm struggling a bit with a 3d model, it has black spots that wont agree to show textures ingame. If anyone knows 3d modelling better than me could you take a peek of it

Heres a Pic of what I'm working on

I attached the file, if anyone could get them fixed id be great

Excellent

I was wondering if we would have statues

:goodjob:

Enjoy
Bob
Yeah I'm glad you got those fixed Captain and now we have statues :bananarock:
Here's an interesting thought... where do all these ghosts come from?

Perhaps the Dwemer Ghosts still wandering about are the ones that, for whatever reason, failed to be sucked into the Numidium when Kagrenac punched the button - perhaps they were casting spells at that exact moment, or insulated behind thick walls or something... Their bodies were vapourised, just like the rest, but their spirits stayed behind. Kind of like the German guy from the "Hellboy" comics who's trapped in a diving suit as a cloud of ectoplasm as a result of a botched seance....

Of course, most of them went insane, but a few, like the guy beneath Mournhold, can still be talked to. Some, maybe, are still trying to make new, mechanical bodies for themselves (perhaps by re-using their old Animunculi as a basis), by luring the living to Dumac to assist in their experiments...

Perhaps your talking sword is part of this process? It could have been something they were working on when they all went boom, so that only one guy ended up inside it?
Hmm, that's an interesting idea. I never played morrowind all the way through, so i'm not quite sure what the lore is on dwemer ghosts. I think that most of the ghosts were dwemer who died prior to the incident at Red Mountain. As far as we know, every dwemer on nirn disappeared completely, soul & all. Only that one crazy old guy who was in another realm survived...

We should have some kind of quest to help quiet some of the more troubled dwemer spirits, while maybe gaining an insight into their history and culture.

If you have a really good idea for a quest revolving around the ghosts, feel free to post it in a separate thread
Will do. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9