Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Design Thread - Tsaesci Highlands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
what kinds of textures do yall need?
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
what kinds of textures do yall need?
- coral textures
- stone textures (like castles)
- ice textures
- snow textures
- maya style textures (greenish colors)
- hieroglyph textures
- lava textures
- lots of "inscriptions" and hieroglyphic images of battlefields
- dirt and sand textures
That's all i need a.t.m. Big Grin
Could you be a little more specific? Some screenshots for LadyN to use as a guide would be useful I'm sure.

We also need an oriental-silk pattern for the Tsaesci tents (this sort of thing, though the pattern probably isn't a good choice):
http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/images/h2/h2_1989.367.jpg
Thanks!
any preferences on the color of the stone and dirt textures? twould be cool to have some basic reference images or concepts so i know what to replicated.

i asume you want oriental stuff for the carvings?
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
any preferences on the color of the stone and dirt textures? twould be cool to have some basic reference images or concepts so I know what to replicated.

I asume you want oriental stuff for the carvings?

I believe we want oriental and mayan type images. I think Deeza, Shiver, Shank, exile and RA would have a better idea on colors. Willward too.
I've actually started to tinker around with some new tent models (nothing terribly complex) and was just wondering what textures we'd want for them.

Lady Nerevar, I actually have no ideas for land textures at this point in time but its good to know that you're willing to lend a hand. I'm sure others will need your talents as things go by.

AS for my super erosion pic, is this what you guys want? And Deeza, are you still doing the concept map for the highlands by any chance?
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
We also need an oriental-silk pattern for the Tsaesci tents
I thought we decided that the Tsaesci tents were made out of old Tsaesci skins?
I'd forgotten about that idea...

Perhaps patterned silk for the commander's tents, snake-skin for the rest?
yh is there a map iof the highlands yet
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Perhaps patterned silk for the commander's tents, snake-skin for the rest?

The snake skin should be old dusty and run down to show it isn't to important. Just an old shedding of no other use.

As a pose to the noble historical skins kept by high ranking tsaesci to show their lineage.

Maybe we should put one or two in the commanders tent to show is high born or of semi noble birth.

Edit: It would help if we put a book somewhere nearby to explain the use of tsaesci skins to the player
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7