Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Design Thread - Tsaesci Highlands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Here's a tent model i've been messing around with. The textures are temporary and the UVmapping will need redoing (how i suck at uvmapping). The interior will probably be a slightly larger, inverted model.

[Image: akavirtent.jpg]
Coool stuff! :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by exilehunter
Here's a tent model i've been messing around with. The textures are temporary and the UVmapping will need redoing (how I suck at uvmapping). The interior will probably be a slightly larger, inverted model.

[Image: akavirtent.jpg]

Very nice! I love in-game screenshots
Here's a tent model i've been messing around with. The textures are temporary and the UVmapping will need redoing (how I suck at uvmapping). The interior will probably be a slightly larger, inverted model.
What 3d software do you use? I can offer some advice if you use Max, everything on that model could have the UV mapping done automatically as it is all simple shapes. Let me know if you'd like some help.
in that case, would anyone like to UVmap and texture the many models i can make? i'm using wings3d at the moment but its far too basic and lacks more complex tools - hence i've started learning blender.
in that case, would anyone like to UVmap and texture the many models I can make? i'm using wings3d at the moment but its far too basic and lacks more complex tools - hence i've started learning blender.
In my opinion, having someone else do the UV map is a really bad way to go about things. It's often easier to build the model with the UV map in mind and do it as you go along rather than UV map the whole after the 'modelling' part is complete.

Might I recommend looking at GMax for modelling? It's essentially a stripped down version of 3ds Max, but is supported by the NifTools Max plugin. I personally find it's interface a lot easier to use than blender.
here is part 1 of the textures i promised yall Smile feel free to spread the news to other teams if you like them.
Looks Great :goodjob:
Great textures LadyN.
They look great Lady N.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7