Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Shiver-Tail presents: "NEA TSAESCI"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
*bursts into flames from the awesomeness* wow :goodjob:.
Quote:Originally posted by Shank
*bursts into flames from the awesomeness* wow :goodjob:.

I couldn't have said it better myself...

Brilliant that deserves 10 BANANAS!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Awesome, truly awesome.
Brilliant work! Might i ask what program you used?
Quote:Originally posted by exilehunter
Brilliant work! Might I ask what program you used?

He use the modelling software,named : Z Brush
THANKS EVRYONE!!
Yes, Senten i use ZBrush, Zbrush 3.1 actually (it's a pretty big difference though)
@ciao: thanks for the banannas! I hope they taste good with Ice Tea :cheers:
Quote:Originally posted by Shiver-Tail
@ciao: thanks for the banannas! I hope they taste good with Ice Tea :cheers:
Haha,maybe.But i don't think so..
Indeed, they didn't... :pop:
[TITLE]Serpentoscriptum...[/TITLE]
[Image: scan0002.jpg]

[TITLE]High Priest of Xiotli[/TITLE]
[Image: scan0001.jpg]
notes: The high priests are the spiritual leaders of the Tsaesci, they proform the sacrifices and read form Dark Naga writings. Their staff controls the five elements (because the Tsaesci were cut off from the Magicka Winds when they killed the seven-headed Dragon= IDEA).
Now, here's a little (another) idea i have...
See those bubbles on his body and arm? They're NOT ritual markings...
Wana know what they are? Listen carefully.
A lot have tried and (imho) they all failed in creating socalled "dragonscale armor". The only thing the seem to come up with is a armor made from scales? Well, it makes snense... not in a good way... it makes it so not-original, so... so... drained of imagination.
Man, I hope i don't fail now (EPIC PHAIL Big Grin )
Tsaesci are vampiric, right? I think vampiric means "afraid of fire" (and a lot of other s*** but that's not he point, lol) So when i think of "ARMOR" "SCALES" "HARD AS DRAGON SKIN" and "AFRAID OF FIRE" an image appears in my mind... the image of DARTH BANE (Star Wars)
Do you guys know what he had? Orbalisk armor... that's where it gets interesting, you see, Orbasliks are tiny parasites that hook themselves in your skin and giving you a supernatural strength and, of course, an ultra strong coat of armor. BUT when they get scared they go look for cover, and do you know what cover means for them? Right, that 'd be you Wink
So there we have ourselves "Dragonscale" armor (wich is, in fact, a collection of parasites) and a possible explination ro why Tsaesci COULD be afraid of fire (idk if they are officailly, but it's an idea)
Apparently, the "dragonscale" armour in Morrowind was an Imperial copy (made from metal) of the Akaviri original...

The idea of armour made of tiny creatures is amazing... of course, only Tsaesci would be able to use it (they would be finely attuned to the skin of their species)

Love the concept art by the way. Much more original than the other concepts for Tsaesci that I've seen. Keep it up!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5