Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Shiver-Tail presents: "NEA TSAESCI"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yikes!!!!. I'm having trouble keeping up. :lmao:

Nice job ShiverTail.
Some intriguing ideas and concepts as usual. The alphabet is something i wish to revise ie- removing some letters to suit the speaking capabilities of the Tsaesci (i cant figure how they'd make an 'f' sound).

As you develop more ideas, might i suggest you keep an idea of what existing vanilla elements can be reused? For insatnces if no one can make new skeletons for creatures, we may need to hookup new creatures to existing skeletons. And if you could, perhaps start on some tunnel or camp designs since they'd be most likely needed in the Island mod. All in all, you do a wonderful thing for the project!
nice work
That should be easy, since i already have a tail mesh. I think ra can edit the argonian feet so they get bigger claws etc. Then we just make a spell that creates a smokescreen (and some loud farting :lmao: ) near your lower body (so you don't see the crude model-switch), unequips armor and then equips the tail mesh...
Quote:Originally posted by Shiver-Tail
That should be easy, since I already have a tail mesh. I think ra can edit the argonian feet so they get bigger claws etc. Then we just make a spell that creates a smokescreen (and some loud farting :lmao: ) near your lower body (so you don't see the crude model-switch), unequips armor and then equips the tail mesh...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bananarock:
Quote:Originally posted by Shiver-Tail
That should be easy, since I already have a tail mesh. I think ra can edit the argonian feet so they get bigger claws etc. Then we just make a spell that creates a smokescreen (and some loud farting :lmao: ) near your lower body (so you don't see the crude model-switch), unequips armor and then equips the tail mesh...

Haha XD
I recently rigged a koi model to a slaughterfish skeleton and it was super easy. I think we should make baby Tsaesci along with a small clutch of eggs. We could make the babies just like a normal snake, but use a small version of shivertails head. Rig the body to the slaughterfish skeleton and make it walk on land- boom, baby Tsaesci
I love that idea RA.
Quote:Originally posted by ra5946
I recently rigged a koi model to a slaughterfish skeleton and it was super easy. I think we should make baby Tsaesci along with a small clutch of eggs. We could make the babies just like a normal snake, but use a small version of shivertails head. Rig the body to the slaughterfish skeleton and make it walk on land- boom, baby Tsaesci
It might sound simple, but in practice getting a realistically moving snake in any game is an absurdly difficult task. There's no way with Oblivion's animation set to take into account slopes and gradients, thus you'd end up parts of the body floating whenever the snake was on a slope.

Of course, don't let me stop you from trying it, I could be wrong. Wink
Ahhh- yeah I wasn't going to do any new animations. I hadn't thought about slopes, I figured the skeleton would just adjust.

Well if we wanted to use this idea maybe just keep the babies confined to a nice "flat" nursery or hatchery underground.

Gonna go a little of topic for a sec

Nick, do you know how I could go about rigging up a realistic flag/banner/cloth? I assume I could just link a couple bones, but is it possible to have them react to the wind? I tried to find some models in vanilla (I thought I saw some signs that moved in the wind) but no luck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5