Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Valenwood Files (ESM + ESP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
i was trying this mod, and as soon as i activated the rowboat on the stormy sea level, there are all the trees and people and monsters, but no ground. i start underwater and there is no land whatsoever. Did i do something wrong, and if so, how do i fix it?
im not going to help you; because the mod is only for testers..
If you dont enable the master then it should work fine. Simon its ok for a few guys to come and download it. Its good to get feedback.
are you sure,? when we are ready to release people aldready have the mod.
It will be a very small amount of people who download the file compared to when its released. They may aswell come to help when they realize its not finished!!
well, i guess it cant hurt,
So any updates guys? I probably still have time for textures if any are required?
no progress windsurfer, we need Doc to come back.
The ground seems to be having some trouble appearing for me. Earlier someone posted that disabling the master file should make it run. After doing so the ground continued to be disabled. Any other suggestions or mistakes I might have made?
The doc is still around and up for completing the mod. Been working on some new trees and sorting out the sealife. I have used the script from ALiveWaters mod to make them move realistically and i must say its looks good!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12