Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Valenwood Files (ESM + ESP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I doubt any news travel that fast to the mainland from the isles. I also think it'd hurt the atmosphere if you wonder around killing the NPCs just to eat their meat. Other than that, I like the general idea, but we shouldn't make this a major feature. More like an easter egg or a sidequest Wink
Sidequest Big Grin and easter egg
(Find someone's chopped off bum in a treasure chest!
Ha they come down a really long dungeon and what does the glorious last chest hold for the champion of champions...
A bum! Ha! How would that piss off a lot of people! Maybe a note also noting why this bum has been chopped off... The bosmer who was eating it did not like bum's and so he just left it to be a perfectly good preserved bum.... Bosmer Bum! Ha!)

Ive had too much coffee, Don't mind me...
But its a good and funny idea.
Yeeeaaahhh.....I'm a pretty strong coffee drinker aswell, but those things don't Happen to me very often ^^
well, make the bum an arm or whatever and put the chest in a more reasonable place and I guess I'm in. But you might want to ask windsurfer about this one ^^
Oh but bosmer bum sounds good, Altmer arm?
Reasonable? a easter egg is a joke that normally pisses you off or gives you something good so reasonable is out of the question. =)

Hey windsurfer the almighty windsurfer would you allow my easter egg/side quest idea in your great and almighty mod?
Wink You know you want too.
Hey, let's not get silly with this project. The authority and authentency of this project is what fascinated me for this project from the beginning on, I really don't want to ruin it by adding some out of place content in too much. And I guess Windsurfer does agree with me in this point. I don't want to denie an easteregg, but there's no reason to add flying cheese cows to the universe if you catch my drift Smile
Where did you found those reefs? Who made it?
They look awesome.
Hm flying cheesecows that gives me a idea :lmao: ,
Sorry i cannot get serious with valenwood i just start laughing my head off at bosmers eating bosmers =) .

Well i hope you make the easter egg/side quest.
I'll consider it, but please don't expect something the size of a chocolate sky with the moon being creamed boobies Smile

Edit: And since this is windsurfers mod, we should definitly ask him first about this easter egg. BTW: I have already included one easter egg done by me Tongue (But it's only very small, not interfering much with the game content ^^)
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Where did you found those reefs? Who made it?
They look awesome.
Me. Spent a while at the RedSea so made the models in the evenings while i was there. They turned out alright.

Umm well im all up for an easter egg but not for a random Bosmer Bum hanging around? Any good ideas send them my way though. We could always have a body part as a weapon (0 damage)? I think we should worry about that when we have completed more pressing matters.

Need someone to have a playtest of the islands and there environment to test for floaters etc. One issue i know is the fact you can remove the palm tree. Easy problem but havn't got around to fixing it yet!
I'm currently working on the bug report from simon. Once I'm done with it, I'm going to release a new plugin version. And THEN i suggest we have another testplay round while I'm completing the quests.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12