Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Valenwood Files (ESM + ESP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ah, this project gonna be great, and it'll be done very soon!

`SN
Thanks Big Grin . Its pretty much all my work minus some of the interiors! There are a few updates to the master but it only involves a few extra trees, LOD the fish script, and water/sound/weather tweaks. I have played through your mod (by changing the master dependency ) and i found no errors. In the CS it complained about one of the packages but ingame i didn't notice any problems.

The only one thing is that the two spiders are already dead when you arrive on the island.

Do you want me to upload the new version just incase?
That'd Be great ! Smile
only 2.5 hours of work to go Smile
Valenwood Alpha V1.6

Here is another small update to the .esm

Changes v1.6
Added new trees (jungle palms)
Tweaked the water
Small sound changes
Added scripts to the fish to make them act realistically
Added some more reef to the ocean
Added LOD
Billboards should be a better colour
Fixed some textures

NOTE: I have included the .esp aswell for people who want to test the island without quests.

The VISC02WS.esp file is for the cave with the wrecking stone. Its the spider cave section of it. The next level (aylied is yet to be completed).

I have also included all the real sword Bosmer files but im yet to add them to the CS!

NONE of the meshes and Textures from the .esm may be used without my permission. Sorry to have to do this but i want to keep Valenwood Unique.

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=72GYMWD9

Happy Modding Tom
Thanks tom, i will take a look later.
This project looks like it has its old team back, Good luck!
(Ive seen deeza around here... Even though i don't know him/her i have read some of his/her posts),
Is deeza the leader of this mod? I ponder.
Windsurfer started the project and is therefore the leader :goodjob:
Oh i did'nt know sorry =)
Hope you complete it soon, Remember to add a cannibal feature..
:yes:
Canibal feature ??^^
Yeah like when that guy offers you some bosmer-
I Accept, Bosmer is delicious! (Could be an option),
Add some similar scripting to that heart you can eat from the mehrunes dagon quest and then yeah you can become a cannibal.

You could also have some "Chewed Arm's" from the mort flesh item,
And in the fort you go to meet lucien lachance in has some "Human" hearts that actually help you =)
Maybe you could leave them around too :yes:
Argonian heart? ham that is actually human organs? Blood bottles from the thieves guild questline? Brains?
Oh how much fun it would be,
To be a cannibal in tamriel (Oh people could hurt you down in tamriel because they heard of your "Hunger" needs in the abacean isles).

Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12