Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: What does YOUR Akaviri Adventurer look like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
I've seen his work, I don't know why I never downloaded any. I like it, it's simple, well made, and unique. I think we will need to speak with this Andragorn.

I have sent a request to Andragorn via pm on TESNexus.
I heard back from Andragorn. We do have permission to use any of his armors and weapons. As usual we do need to make sure he gets credit for anything we use.

I will add a link to his resources in our resources list either later today or tomorrow.
http://www.tesnexus.com/modules/members/...p?id=79359 i think i found another one for you, made a real nice Japanese style house mod, (next to the jeral mountains in the middle of nowhere but,

you guys could maybe get him to work on interiors and architecture

wow iv gotten off topic a lil haven't I Big Grin oh well

(i know the armor here is just a recoloring of the blades armor, but hell, its a damn god one ! =^_^= !)
Nubcake, that's Ronin's stuff. I remember when he asked to use some of my meshes. Catlemur those helmets look great, we certainly have a lot of weapons and armor collected up. We just need to get some more world building done and we'll be set.
eh? sorry about that i didn't see any one elses names mentioned on the description pages perhaps i should have looked more carefully

just thought he would be useful is all
No apologies necessary. I just mean I'd seen those before.
lol remember when this thread was about armor =^_^= thought i should bring this to your attention

(i tried to fix the kapotun bands but no dice, how are the kappo tun armors and weapons coming along by the way? )
Nubcake, I think your right, perhaps someone should create a new thread specifically for new resources. I ask that this thread be used for it's original purpose only.

The Ka' potun armor is finished but I am concerned about the race in general. We really don't have any textures for them. I have been thinking a lot about that recently actually.

About the hands, just copy and paste some hands in to the nif. There is a chance that the finger bones are missing, so perhaps you need to open a nif with hands in it, then delete everything but the hands, then paste the contents of the bands into that nif, then save it the same as the original nif.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15