Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: What does YOUR Akaviri Adventurer look like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
wow you really work over time for use don't you? what drives you?

and thank you

( i thought of posting these pics after seeing that thread on Indian armor and weapons ,for the tang mo was it,?)
I guess it's the joy of making something I am proud of. Plus I really like it. I don't release like 60% of the stuff I make because I don't feel they are up to my standards. I would work faster but generating Regions in the CS takes forever and requires the CS to be the active program.
you have a career in this

oh id like you to make sure both male and female may wear it,

i always kind of liked how the dwarven and steel armors were gender equal like you did for the "tough leather armor"

its better that way, i never got how they justify armor just morphing in to a metal bikini like it dose with the iron,chain mail,and ebony armors
why is my texture black? and when i export it shows up only in blender but if i look at it threw the folder ,nothing clearly i'm biting off more then i can chew right
That's real common. It's isn't a problem. The location of the texture is too long. It happens sometimes. You can link the texture yourself. See the pulldown box with the texture location? If click it you will see it is cut off. just click image, open, and then select your wanted texture.
=) thank you and as for the nif not showing up in the folder when i try to export them?

Its like blender can see the exported file but if i go in to the file folder threw windows, its invisible ,that or it didnt export right.

Thanks again for having so much patients with me

oh here is what happens when i tried to save/export the nif directly to the folder for the female desert chain mail ciurass in the Elsweyr the Deserts of Anequina

:lmao: before and after lol

(don't worry im not going to try to chop shop some one else stuff its just a thing for me) thiers also what the texture looks like thank you
That does sound weird, maybe you aren't looking in the right folder or something.
so you never had that problem?
I was taking about the file not showing up in the folder you when you export it.

The problem you posted in the pics is also very common. Try opening the nif file in Nifskope, then open a different Nifskope with a working nif, left click each of the branches in the working nif. Then copy the branches from the new broken mesh and copy them to the now empty working nif. Then rename and save. I had to do yesterday for something I made. The reason it is purple is because it can't find a texture, so it switches to default purple.

Edit:

I just came up with something.

Tea Field
left click you say? alright ?( ,nice tea fields btw :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15