Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Deepen Meadows: Landscape Claim 1 [Claimed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
That's excellent progress Anastassia! Smile

The Deepen Meadows region is mainly Imperial (non-Dunmer), but Dunmer objects are still appropriate for the area. The first post in this thread has some information about objects you can think about using for the farms.

As for the farm houses themselves, it would be okay to use the StRwNordHouse01Ext more than once. Since I am not aware of any other Imperial-style buildings (anyone please correct me if I'm wrong), Chorrol architecture is also okay to use, as long as the buildings are small-sized.
Nord = Imperial Smile

I have not done any imperial claims so I was not aware of what to use either. But now I do.

Thanks Bro.
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
That's excellent progress Anastassia! Smile

The Deepen Meadows region is mainly Imperial (non-Dunmer), but Dunmer objects are still appropriate for the area. The first post in this thread has some information about objects you can think about using for the farms.

As for the farm houses themselves, it would be okay to use the StRwNordHouse01Ext more than once. Since I am not aware of any other Imperial-style buildings (anyone please correct me if I'm wrong), Chorrol architecture is also okay to use, as long as the buildings are small-sized.

Got it, thank you very much. =)
Hmm I have a problem, I can't place the StRwNordHouse01Ext, I get the "model load error", some other ST building items are also showing the same problem... Everything else is fine, trees, rocks, objects they all work, only some building items are missing...

Anyone knows what is wrong here?
You could perhaps try downloading the latest bsa updates from the forge.
I believe I am up to date, but still I'm going to try that. Thank you very much.
Quote:Originally posted by Anastassia
Hmm I have a problem, I can't place the StRwNordHouse01Ext, I get the "model load error", some other ST building items are also showing the same problem... Everything else is fine, trees, rocks, objects they all work, only some building items are missing...

Anyone knows what is wrong here?
I'll check it.
The mesh (StRwNordHouse01Ext) was included in the latest version of the bsa.

FYI, I attached the meshes. Smile

Which other models are missing?
Thank you very much sandor =)

About the other missing models, I couldn't find them. When I found out that the strwnordhouse01ext didn't worked I started to check other buildings to see if that one was the only one missing, I remember finding some others, but not which ones they were Confused
Okay, just let me know if there are other problems. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9