Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Silgrad City Layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Thanks, I'll post a new patch later on. :check:

If you want to change something please submit your final esp before 12:00 hours on Saturday.
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Thanks, I'll post a new patch later on. :check:

If you want to change something please submit your final esp before 12:00 hours on Saturday.

OK, thanks Sandor.
StZKEastSideV5.1

- Placed Scc0301 within SilgradCityEastsidePathway and linked doors.
- Linked doors to Scc0370 in the Slums district in cell -16,-20(also place a small garden).
- Altered StTKScc0304FevorNedalor travel packages.
- Altered StTKScc0338NathmusPatrol travel packages.
- Altered StTKScc0338DulnlamBero travel packages.
- Adjusted pathgrid in Scc0357.
- added MarkerHeading in SCC0357 for travel package.
- Added location for StHMScc0357BelerosiBarter package.
- Added location for StHMScc0357TredsoGoToShop package.
- Average lock on door in cell Scc0357.
- Moved StZKSCC0365VabisaDavor and StZKSCC0365RanvorDavor to Scc0362.
- Created and added packages to StZKSCC0365VabisaDavor and StZKSCC0365RanvorDavor with the '0362' prefix.
- Removed link on upper door in Scc0425. The NPC still wants to leave using that door.

- added package StZKSCC0370Travel to StZKSCC0370MelsaTures.
- Created Markerheading
refernce ID:
StZKSCC0370MelsaTuresMarker01 in SilgradCityRiversideNW in cell -9.-19.

- Linked doors to Scc0371 in the Slums district in cell -16,-18.
- added package StZKSCC0371Travel01 and StZKSCC0371Travel02 to StZKSCC0371AnsmisAryon.
- Created XMarker
refernce ID:
StZKSilgradCityNWStreetSweep05
StZKSilgradCityNWStreetSweep06

I removed pathgrid nodes anywhere not on a path/road. The NPCs take some wacky routes and it makes playtesting difficult. All roads/paths within the Slums, RiversideSlumsPathway, RiversideNW, RiversideSE, EastsidePathway and the EastsideNorth should now have pathgrid.

- Worked on pathgrid in SilgradCityRiversideNW
- Worked on pathgrid in SilgradCityRiversideSE
- Worked on pathgrid in SilgradCityRiversidSlumsPathway

notes:

- Who is the librarian? He walks out of Silgrad City and travels out into the wilderness.

- There are about 3 or 4 NPCs outside of the Fighter Guild Scc0404 at one time. Not all the time but there must be a travel reason and it seems they cannot get in. I am at a loss to explain.

Also, it seems to be the same case when NPCs travel to RiversideSE from RiversideNW. It may be the same case the other way but I did not observe it.

Merry Christmas
Charles
Thanks, I'll merge the file. Smile
I updated the pics in the OP of this thread.

Merry Christmas
Charles
Hi all Smile

I have been more than busy these past few days on Silgrad City Downtown and Upper Chambers districts. I believe I have the layout nearly complete.

The ChildWS have been created and modded as well as distant over the wall stuff. I still have to link doors. But When I have done this I will submit a file. The file is fairly large at around 5mb.

I am guessing the file will be submitted by morning my time. When merged we will have every section of Silgrad City on the ground.

I just wanted to post an update because I know all of you must be anxious for news Smile

Charles
This is good to know. Smile

The more of SC is completed, the better. Smile
I'll wait until you are done your ESP before I connect Scc0106 to the exterior (if you want, you can do it). Smile Looking forward to seeing what Silgrad City will look like. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
I'll wait until you are done your ESP before I connect Scc0106 to the exterior (if you want, you can do it). Smile Looking forward to seeing what Silgrad City will look like. Big Grin

@TID, I sent you a PM.
edit: TID, I placed the exterior within the Upper Chambers cell -9, -22. A simple pathgrid to the gate created. The doors need linking.

I have completed the Child World Spaces and distant objects. Basically there has been alot done. I did not list every change and or addition but I listed the revelant things I think.

StZkSCMarketTempleUCRedesignV1.1

- placed exterior for scc0106 within SilgradcityUpperChambers cell -9, -22.
- Reworked wall along -21 in STLand as well as the Riversidepathway.
- Extended river running through Riversidepathway into the Market/Temple District.
- created StExHlaCityWallGate07(gate).
- created ChildWS SilgradCityUpperChambers.
- created ChildWS SilgradCityDowntown.
- Raised water level to 250 in cells where the fountain is located within STLand. I was not sure if I needed to do it again in the Upper Chambers ChildWS so I left that at the default of 0. Although it has not risen in that world space.

- created the following door references.

reference ID:

StSCRiversidePathwaytoUpperChambers01
StSCRiversidePathwaytoUpperChambers02

StSCUpperChamberstoRiversidePathway01
StSCUpperChamberstoRiversidePathway02

StSCRiversidePathwaytoDowntown01Fix

StSCDowntowntoRiversidePathway01Fix
StSCDowntowntoRiversidePathway02Fix

StSCDowntowntoUpperChambers01
StSCDowntowntoUpperChambers02

StSCUpperChamberstoDowntown01
StSCUpperChamberstoDowntown02

StSCUpperChamberstoSTLand01
StSCSTLandtoUpperChambers01

note: I had to move a 'StExHlaCityWallGate05' from its location because it was accessing the Upper Chambers and needed to access Downtown because of its reference StSCRiversidePathwaytoDowntown01).

At that same time I was creating a new object 'StExHlaCityWallGate07' for the Upper Chambers. Some how I lost the door and the reference(StSCRiversidePathwaytoDowntown01) but I cannot create it again because it says it is taken already. I know the door is not in the world. I created 'StSCRiversidePathwaytoDowntown01Fix' to replace the reference. So if there is an issue relating to any of this you will know
what happened.

Also Smile I delinked other doors that I had linked previously to STLand and they have been renamed as follows:

StSCDowntowntoRiversidePathway01Fix
StSCDowntowntoRiversidePathway02Fix

Any references not linked to doors can be removed.

** When ingame the Child World Spaces are missing textures and the distant LOD landscape can be seen in alot of places. I am, not sure what has caused this.

I attached another pic of this area in the OP.

Charles

----
Okay, I might need to make one or two quick script updates after the merge to ensure that the FG quests work. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16