Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Silgrad City Layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Thanks. Smile
The file has been merged. :check:
Thanks Sandor Smile.

I have another update. I noticed that I had not placed distant view content outside the walls of Silgrad City Slums, so I completed that.

StZKSCSlumsChildUpdateV2.1

- Placed objects that are viewable outside the walls. The renders were copied from SilgradCityRiversideSlumsPathway.

- Minor landscaping

Have a good one
Charles
I'll merge it asap. :check:
I have updated the pics in the opening post.

Charles
:worship:

Wow, to see the city in game is one thing. But to see the overview maps is just... breathtakingly awesome.
Thanks, I saved the images, it's very handy. :goodjob:
Thank You and NP Smile
I have updated the OP with a compilation which I think will help us to finalize the district/s. Sandor did an excellent job with the claim system and it helped to put it together.

@Sandor please update anything that you have done or do in the future. There may be more claims that have not been planted, but you have a better idea on the system than I do.

You mentioned at some point you wanted to 'balance the area'. I dont see why that cannot be done at your leizure.

If I may, I will take care of the bank and it's employees because of the hours on and off work.

edit: I made some corrections. I will attach the files.

StZKHlaaluSavingBankTuningV1.1

locked StZKSCC0205EntranceLeft with needs a key and assigned StZKSCC0205Doorkey01. Also assigned faction ownership.

locked StZKSCC0205EntranceRight with needs a key and assigned StZKSCC0205Doorkey01. Also assigned faction ownership.

locked StZKSCC0205EntranceUpper with needs a key and assigned StZKSCC0205Doorkey03.

Added to StZKSCC0205HlaaluSavingsBank Script locking/unlocking the front doors when the player is not in the cell during on/off hours.

Added the condition of GetInCell'Silgradcity0205' to StZKSCC0205Quest for dialogue related to bank activity.

StZKSCC0425PathgridFixV1.1

Altered pathgrid. The Bank teller that lives there was accessing the closed balcony to get to the bank. So I added blue pathgrids to follow out the front door.

StZKSCSEChildUpdateV3.1

Altered the pathgrid for travel to the bank.

Happy holidays
Charles
Is the Riverside supposed to be Middle or Upper Class?
Or is upper class the "Upper Chambers" section?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16