Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: DMRD0102 "Tangleweave Caverns" (Completd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well adding a thread is not so hard, I'll probably do this today's evening..

I have recovered my Motherboard and bought a new 700W Power Support. Also I have discovered that my monitor is dead too. As soon as I get some money Ill do my best to take the situation under control.
Quote:Originally posted by Xae
And, oh? Is the legendary Ibsen's Ghost returning to voice acting? 'Tis a most glorious time we livin' in, aye.

Oh, stop. Blush

Quote:Originally posted by Xae
BM has no main theme yet. I've been saving that one...If we're making a proper trailer, I'll tailor some music specifically for it.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Collaborative? Yes. Trailer? Yes. :yes:
Muhaha! F%ck ATI, Heil Geforce GTX 460!!!
Oooh! That's looking sweet! :goodjob:

Nice use of the webs...with a spider lurking further down there, I see...
Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
Muhaha! F%ck ATI, Heil Geforce GTX 460!!!

:banana:

Having a good working computer is great, isn't it? Big Grin

KP
A quick question : should I use any containers in this dungeon?

If yes, what kind of them will be suitable?

Btw, I hve tested the Spiders and centipedes.
No issues with the Marsh and tropical spiders so far...

The centipedes are cool! but then need to bee lvld-up, because they die too soon( 1 blow with a katana) And I had a bug once when my centipede went out of its mesh and attacked me beicng invisible with its body AFK far away.

The tarantulas are creepy, but also need some more stamina, plus they dont attack me ?( Had to attack them first
Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
[...snip...]
The centipedes are cool! but then need to bee lvld-up, because they die too soon( 1 blow with a katana) And I had a bug once when my centipede went out of its mesh and attacked me beicng invisible with its body AFK far away.

The tarantulas are creepy, but also need some more stamina, plus they dont attack me ?( Had to attack them first

Hi DoZeNT,

I made the centipede, and I don't think I've come across such a bug, where the centipede goes out of its mesh to attack you. That is a weird bug, for sure.

Next time you fight any centipedes, please look out for that bug again, and also try to catch what attack animation the centipede plays when this bug happens. Try to describe such animation to me, that causes the glitch again. Then, I'll look into it.

I also feel I need to go back and vertex paint the centipede at some point, to make it look better...but that can wait.

As for the tarantulas, I didn't make those, but I will need to look into why they aren't attacking...I think it might be because their "AI" Aggression stat is too low?? Aggression needs to be above 10, I believe, for creatures to automatically attack you. Otherwise, the creature only attacks after you attack them. Also, I need to make sure the tarantula is in the "Creature" faction and not a "Player" faction. I have not checked any of this yet. I am on modding break until Jan. 15.

Koniption
I'll capture the centipede on video if I get this bug..
Yes, I think the tarantulas just need to be set up in the CS.
Yes, it's probably an aggression issue. Thanks for this info. I needed a bit of feedback on the creature setups...although I did notice that they didn't attack me in Hixinoag mines either so at least we know it's not just your setup. I'm pretty sure it's the aggression AI but at the moment I can't sort it out until I get my new PC set up.

Beautiful screenshots though! Really nice stuff! We just need a few tweaks. Keep me updated on what errors crop up...
The first Interior:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6