Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Seamless Transition Town Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quote:Originally posted by AnImpatientFan

Maybe boarding in one of the other houses.
Another house is fine, he should walk (AI) near the transition, that's all.
Cool, Smile

I am almost done with the general store. :check:
General Store is complete :check:
Two houses left, and then the guard complex.

Should I complete the caves and ruins before or after I submit the file for merging, and talking about that, can I add an entrance to the ruins on the Tamriel side.
I am not sure of the coordinates though.
Is there an issue with the empty bottles?
It seems they always float when placed on a table.
It also sometimes happens with our Imperial Silverware.
I might replace some of them with vanilla items.

Should I complete the caves and ruins before or after I submit the file for merging, and talking about that, can I add an entrance to the ruins on the Tamriel side.
I am not sure of the coordinates though.
Yes (before), I'll add the entrance to the Tamriel side.

Is there an issue with the empty bottles?
It seems they always float when placed on a table.
It also sometimes happens with our Imperial Silverware.
I might replace some of them with vanilla items.
I never had that problem, I'll check it.
Hi Sandor,
I have a small AI issue.

Whenever my NPCs that have permanent rooms walk out into the dining room to complete a package they always leave their door open.
I have tried to do the "lock at start" "lock at end" thing but all they do is lock the open door.
Should I maybe make their room in a seperate cell?
That way I could just use normal home owner packages.
I have decided to make three, possibly four quests for Holdgate.

The first is recovering a family heirloom for Aurugio, the owner of the General Store. It is somehwere inside the Imperial Fort Ruin.

The second involves killing the ghost of Fandius Fautus' wife. She is somewhere in the caverns.

The third involves killing a very crazy Imperial Legion guard captain who runs Holdgate. All the other Legion in the garrison support the move.

The possible fourth quest is a simple delivery job to Silgrad City.

red[/hr]

I plan to make the dungeons in the area very expansive.
All three dungeons (Velothi, Cave, Imperial Fort Ruin) will link into each other in some way or another.
The other thing I plan on doing is making a Imperial Legion skeleton. But I need to learn a bit more about NifSkeletons before I attempt that.

red[/hr]

Will the gate architecture remain the same?
Or will it be swapped out for Tobi's fort set.
I personally see no need to swap it out, but IDK what you want to do with that.
I have decided to make three, possibly four quests for Holdgate.

The first is recovering a family heirloom for Aurugio, the owner of the General Store. It is somehwere inside the Imperial Fort Ruin.

The second involves killing the ghost of Fandius Fautus' wife. She is somewhere in the caverns.

The third involves killing a very crazy Imperial Legion guard captain who runs Holdgate. All the other Legion in the garrison support the move.

The possible fourth quest is a simple delivery job to Silgrad City.
I like your ideas. :goodjob: Might it be a good idea to post brief summaries of each on the Quest Dev board for reference?

The other thing I plan on doing is making a Imperial Legion skeleton. But I need to learn a bit more about NifSkeletons before I attempt that.
Let me know what you find out about that, it's something I've been meaning to try for quite some time now, I've just never had the time to actually investigate it.
Hi Sandor,
I have a small AI issue.

Whenever my NPCs that have permanent rooms walk out into the dining room to complete a package they always leave their door open.
I have tried to do the "lock at start" "lock at end" thing but all they do is lock the open door.
Did you use a load door (not the anim. version)?
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Hi Sandor,
I have a small AI issue.

Did you use a load door (not the anim. version)?

Anim door
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8